• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

IconGrist

I'm watching Man of Steel. Towards the end. The World Engine is doing its thing. I have a new appreciation for this having seen the ground perspective from BvS.

Edit: I just realized Lombard (Michael Kelly) wasn't in BvS. Hope he shows up in the MoS sequel.

The more I think about it the madder I get that the UC wasn't the version released in the theatres in the fist place. Whether or not the response would have been different we'll never know but the UC is a far better movie. Fuck.

I'm totally gonna double dip on the UC when the physical version comes out. Can't wait for those special features.

IconGrist

The more I think about it the madder I get that the UC wasn't the version released in the theatres in the fist place. Whether or not the response would have been different we'll never know but the UC is a far better movie. Fuck.

I'm totally gonna double dip on the UC when the physical version comes out. Can't wait for those special features.

I'm triple dipping. PSN, Google Play and Blu-ray.

Ahasverus

Welp, the cut is in the wild. Opinions keep being very positive! It seems it's a fact that they butchered Superman's parts. Now that they're back the field seems even.

IconGrist

Welp, the cut is o the wild. Opinions keep being very positive! It seems it's a fact that they butchered Superman's parts. Now that they're back the field seems even.

It was bound to happen with it being legitimately available to varying degrees over the past 2 weeks.

Think I'll just go digital, then maybe pick up the bluray somewhere down the line. Never really been all that sensitive about image quality, probably 'cause my eyesight sucks anyway :p

Does anyone know if it will be available to just rent from Comcast on Tuesday? I'd rather not buy a digital version when I just want the actual blu-ray, but I'd be fine with just renting it.

Ashhong

Well the Superman Steelbook finally became available on BestBuy.com and I bit. I want the Batman but seems to be sold out. I'll just return the Supes if I find Batman in store. Plus theres the whole reversible cover thing so maybe it won't matter

GeeTeeCee

You guys know when the ultimate cut releases in my country on Blu-ray?

4th of August. Globalization my ass.

1st of August here in the UK. It never occurred to me that it would be releasing way earlier in other territories, so I thought it was really odd that people were already talking about the UC because I assumed no one would be able to see it officially for weeks yet.

So I've got to wait patiently for over a month
and hope Britain doesn't turn into a smoking crater before the UC and Suicide Squad release...

antovolk

1st of August here in the UK. It never occurred to me that it would be releasing way earlier in other territories, so I thought it was really odd that people were already talking about the UC because I assumed no one would be able to see it officially for weeks yet.

So I've got to wait patiently for over a month
and hope Britain doesn't turn into a smoking crater before the UC and Suicide Squad release...

Can always do this:

1. sign up for US iTunes account: http://technologyfueled.com/ipad-tr...ate-a-us-itunes-account-without-a-credit-card
2. get gift card: https://www.mygiftcardsupply.com
3. pre-order or order on the day

Here's a very rough draft peek of a new UC trailer I'm working on.
https://twitter.com/antovolk/status/746805434082820097

IconGrist

Batgirl is about a thousand times more popular than big barda. Barda is basically an angry alien soldier Wonder Woman type.

I wasn't thinking in terms of profit potential but he made it sound like he wanted to do a big action CGI-filled superhero epic. You ain't getting that out of Batgirl.

i think it's just talk. Jeff Nichols kind of confirmed that directors like this who have so much control over their own work and don't really do these studio projects won't really fit with these extended universes, even at WB which offers some amount of leeway. Too many wheels in motion and all that.

Pre-mcu this could have been a thing tho. Nolan kind of got to do whatever the hell he wanted with the batman trilogy, no grand plan to answer to.

Winding Refn is too 'out there' as a director for either marvel or WB to be comfortable with on these properties I bet. Maybe they should look at their vertigo stuff and start giving that to the heavy hitters.

So, we should be getting a video for Purple Lamborghini on Friday, and the other song/videos released the audio earlier before the vids. Think the same will happen with this one? I really want to hear the CDQ after all the cam audio.

4yRFKbI.jpg

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I still can't believe Justice League won't be shot in IMAX. So weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom