• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I get not liking his movies but if you don't like the rock then your soul is in the void.

I don't watch that wrestling show and rarely watch interviews with celebs (only when it's an actor/actress I like). So I only get to see him in movies, and as far as those go I haven't seen anything remotely interesting about him. He is just really bad. Don't like him.

Collider reporting Skwad runtime is 130 mins w/ credits
http://collider.com/suicide-squad-runtime/

abRTT7R.jpg

Raptor

I don't watch that wrestling show and rarely watch interviews with celebs (only when it's an actor/actress I like). So I only get to see him in movies, and as far as those go I haven't seen anything remotely interesting about him. He is just really bad. Don't like him.

Who The Rock or the movie The Rock?

if is the actor then watch Pain and Gain, dude is hilarious as all fuck in there.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Who The Rock or the movie The Rock?

if is the actor then watch Pain and Gain, dude is hilarious as all fuck in there.

The actor Dwayne Johnson yeah.

I watched that POS, hated it. Bored to death.

Ashhong

His role in Pain & Gain is really fuckin' good. I love The Rock but he's not a very good actor but he really nailed that role.

I watched him in San Andreas over the weekend, and while not a demanding role, I thought he was pretty good. His acting has definitely improved that's for sure. Dude just oozes charisma it's crazy.

I watched him in San Andreas over the weekend, and while not a demanding role, I thought he was pretty good. His acting has definitely improved that's for sure. Dude just oozes charisma it's crazy.

He has charisma, that is all you really need for a villain in a superhero movie.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Hating The Rock is like Lex hating Superman. He's too charismatic, too hardworking, too buff, too good; it's an impossible goal for ordinary humans to strive towards. He's the end of human achievement.

He's bald. That automatically disqualifies him.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I have a spotify playlist to play at my funeral

You could say it's the soundtrack of my life.

Good idea, I have a better one.

When I die, get Zimmer to score my funeral. Or my life I guess. Then everytime I have a visitor, they'll just have to press the button on my grave stone. It will start playing the music. Say what you wanna say and then fuck off.

€5,00 per visit.

strafer

Good idea, I have a better one.

When I die, get Zimmer to score my funeral. Or my life I guess. Then everytime I have a visitor, they'll just have to press the button on my grave stone. It will start playing the music. Say what you wanna say and then fuck off.

€5,00 per visit.

Will there be DLC?

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Will there be DLC?

If you buy your ticket now, 6 months after my passing you'll get free access to the video player installed on my grave stone. This contains:

- Some of my favorite DCEU moments
- Batman kicking the shit out of Superman
- a recording of me yelling: WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME, every time you mention my name during your speech.

antovolk

So here's a bingo card for all the reactions coming out of the screenings tonight (a bunch of bloggers - not including Faraci - are going)
http://i.imgur.com/Stw2Ji7.jpg

Also, I just finished a draft of an epic 2:45 trailer that I'll put up tomorrow (when I replace all the footage with the official HD release)

IconGrist

I'd keep your expectations in check guys. There's no evidence to support the UC will have a drastic effect on the general consensus of the movie.

User1608

Banned
Hello y'all, I'm a freaking weirdo lol.

Had a dream I was playing BvS for some reason and I enjoyed it.

Hoping the UC is cool, almost watched it a few months ago before financial issues reared their heads. I've really been looking forward to this!

User1608

Banned
What are you doing outside of Poligaf/Zelda

This is strange and confusing to me
Hah hah. I got some other interests! I really like MoS and despite criticism am still going in with an open mind for the movie. Now way am I missing out on seeing Batman and Superman in the same movie.😃

Also because I'm a huge Batman fan lol.

Effect

what's the point? They dont do nudez anymore.

Still a really good photo though.

Edit:

Asked before but those that managed to get copies of the film early digitally. Do you have access to the special features or just the ultimate edition of the film?

Trying to find out from Amazon and they don't seem to know if they're offering those or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom