• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
The DC Extended Universe is taking all of my money.
AT2F3Fg.jpg

Effect

Edited my post so others won't be confused. Sorry about that. Where I found it didn't have any correction at the time.

I love what Snyder did with Superman.

I think a lot of people will appreciate his development when he comes back to save the world in Justice League. Even if that wasn't planned in the beginning, I think it'll work out well, it already did in the Extended Cut.

Edit: Huh, Ayer told Cara to walk through the forest naked in full moon.
she did.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
So, who's hotter? Justice League or Suicide Squad? I'll go with the league, can't beat that trinity combo. Even though SS has Margot Robbie....

Ninjimbo

I'm going to go with the League being hotter. Even tho SS has Karen Fukuhara and Jai Courney, the League has some classy looking people. They're like the kids in high school that got A's and were part of all the preppy clubs while the Squad looks like the kids that started food fights and got everyone in trouble.

IconGrist

She's definitely uh...forthcoming...with her body.

Not slut shaming or anything, just referring to her nude shoots as a model.

I'm not even talking about that, lol. She just generally does... whatever. Watch some interviews with her and you'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom