• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead

well not really...yet
13619873_10153632410852344_7483013742845749030_n.jpg

Put a pre-order deposit down for this

Fuck, couldn't help it, it looks too good

If they fix the body of regular batsuit Batman, and the face of Wonder Woman, I'll probably get those too ;_;

Put a pre-order deposit down for this

Fuck, couldn't help it, it looks too good

If they fix the body of regular batsuit Batman, and the face of Wonder Woman, I'll probably get those too ;_;

To my knowledge, they redid the costume for standard Bats, so it's better. Pics are out there I'm just on mobile so I can't be bothered haha

IconGrist

What I love about that Boomer pic is you could show it around and no one would be able to tell who it was if they didn't already know.

Probably say that about a lot of them.

obin_gam

Cry me a river.

000230435-aa00.jpg
What I love about that Boomer pic is you could show it around and no one would be able to tell who it was if they didn't already know.

Lol Jai Courtney is playing the role of his life.

I will never stop being flabbergasted that Jay Cortney actually for once has CHARISMA on screen. It took a director like Ayer to get it out of him, lets hope Cortney doesnt loose it instantly when he works on another project.

Dead

well not really...yet
Killer Croc looked a little dodgy from the original reveal and set shots, but the final version actually looks really solid.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
The Harley ones looks like it wasn't apart of the photoshoot. You can see the cut out and blurring done to the edges.

Killer Croc looked a little dodgy from the original reveal and set shots, but the final version actually looks really solid.

Yeah, even from the trailers I thought it looked a bit bloated but from that shot it's pretty much a normal head shape. I guess it was just the hoodie and jacket that gave off that impression.

Does this mean we are getting another black Wally? =/

I'm fine with that. Besides, Rebirth
found a way to have both Wally Wests work well. Who knows what'll happen
Not all actresses reportedly up for Iris are black, but Kiersey Clemons is the best of the three named.

Variety writer also says she'll have a cameo in Justice League and compares it to Amber Heard's Mera cameo. One could infer from the wording that Mera isn't the seventh member of the Justice League, as some were assuming.

Penguin

And seems like Iris (or whomever they are playing) will have a role in JL

Also regarding Clemons and THE FLASH, she is also expected to have cameo just like Amber Heard in JUSTICE LEAGUE pic

Variety is saying Kiersey Clemons is the top choice for Iris. She's the tomboy girl from Dope.

I had a feeling it would be an actress from dope. Really thought it would be Zoe Kravitz tho. Clemons might be even better. Could lead to a really entertaining humorous relationship considering ezra and her.

Will be wack as hell if we get Rita Ora

I had a feeling it would be an actress from dope. Really thought it would be Zoe Kravitz tho. Clemons might be even better. Could lead to a really entertaining humorous relationship considering ezra and her.

Will be wack as hell if we get Rita Ora

Also thought Zoe would be an option. Clemons has the benefit of being closer to Ezra's age, say if they're in college or whatever. But it's not like Zoe couldn't pass for early 20s either.

The white girl is actually pretty damn charming in Sing Street, I wouldn't mind if it was her either. But I would like a black Iris more. Just because it would be refreshing to go for an interracial relationship in these big superhero movies. These films are slowly starting to look more inclusive and it would be cool if Flash kept up the trend.

The white girl is actually pretty damn charming in Sing Street, I wouldn't mind if it was her either. But I would like a black Iris more. Just because it would be refreshing to go for an interracial relationship in these big superhero movies. These films are slowly starting to look more inclusive and it would be cool if Flash kept up the trend.

Just pray it's better acting and writing than the TV flash show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom