• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pray it's better acting and writing than the TV flash show

I'm certain it will be a step up from the CW stuff. Flash gives us some good stuff from Joe but I think everything else can be improved on big time. From the action to the writing to the acting. (including Reverse Flash who I like quite a bit actually)

Breh...if Ethan Hawke is Barry's dad it's a wrap. He needs to play somebody's dad in one of these movies. He would have been an amazing Uncle Ben too if they went that early in Spiderman.

The white girl is actually pretty damn charming in Sing Street, I wouldn't mind if it was her either. But I would like a black Iris more. Just because it would be refreshing to go for an interracial relationship in these big superhero movies. These films are slowly starting to look more inclusive and it would be cool if Flash kept up the trend.

Don't know if Sony or Marvel is responsible for Spider-Man Homecoming but that's a great diverse cast they got going. Regardless even Marvel Studio's own is starting to pick up from days when green, red, blue, and purple characters had more representation. It's nice to see.

Ross61

I don't expect GOAT writing and acting a CW show, so I don't see the need for the comparisons. CW Flash is great in its own regard.

Seems like two other names up for Iris

https://twitter.com/Borys_Kit/status/751471913390608384

Flash-Movie-Actresses-Banner.jpg
Kiersey the best. Give me her.

Ahasverus

Can Ghostbusters come out already so we can have a new punching bag okplzthx

I won't even bother going into that thread, the thing that films have to be fun is bollocks, a bleak dark good story is good. The UC cemented the film as a one worth seeing for me. So whatever, I don't care for other people's opinion anymore. The good part is that the general opinion in the Uc is positive.

Wiki/IMDB says she's been in a few movies recently - 50 Shades of Grey, FF6, Southpaw, and she's filming 50 Shades Freed now (according to Wiki).

I didn't see Southpaw or 50 Shades, but she was okay in the tiny part she had in FF6.

She was okay in F6? Brehs shes literally just the race girl who says ready set go lol.

Ashhong

Thought Marvel wasn't showing up?

And is it always just 1 WB studios presentation and not a separate one from DC and WB?

Ahasverus

Imagine WB wanting to pull of a Civil War; get those reviews out early to generate some buzz. And it hitting them in the face: ''Suicide Squad continuing the downward spiral of the DCEU. Even James Cameron can't dig it up'' RT: 12%
You shut your filthy mouth. It will be a classic.

Black Panther is at SDCC? Seems far off. I know Doc Strange and GoTG2 are there. Spider-Man'd be a nice surprise. Perhaps a Brie Larson as a Captain Marvel announcement.

She was okay in F6? Brehs shes literally just the race girl who says ready set go lol.

...she's that corny THIS IS LONDON BABY lady? Rick. Please.

Corpsepyre

Banned
Can't wait for people to say Leto killed the Joker.

But yeah, let's see how this pans out. When are reviews supposed to go up?

#NotMyJoker
#NotMyHarley
#WillSmithisWillSmith
#MadefortheMTVkids

Get ready.

Harley's a tightrope regardless. If it's classic Harley, that's one headache. If it's her in a different light, that's another headache. Going with flashbacks maybe gives them an opportunity to do both? Maybe they walk that line and make everybody happy? It'll be interesting.

Current comic Harley is written like a borderline anti-hero. I like anti-villain Harley who's genuinely bad but has the occasional moment where she shows some good while remaining a sympathetic tragic character.

Corpsepyre

Banned
Harley's a tightrope regardless. If it's classic Harley, that's one headache. If it's her in a different light, that's another headache. Going with flashbacks maybe gives them an opportunity to do both? Maybe they walk that line and make everybody happy? It'll be interesting.

They'll probably bitch about how she's not in her red and black outfit and how skimpy everything she wears is. Quite foreseeable. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom