• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
no doubt. but i'm not against an old red hood/jason todd honestly. but i'm definitely not behind jensen ackles, or any of the cw actors really, being cast. that would be kinda wack. I think Ben has a reasonable amount of clout in hollywood to aim higher with his cast when he gets on Batman.

Jack O Connell would rock. But man I've been asking for casey red hood since before ben was even being considered for batman.

The dude was incredible in jesse james, best affleck actor too. He gets across that pettiness and jealousy so well.

but yeah i guess if they want him to be in his 20s O Connell is it right there. Also would have liked Michael B Jordan as Dick Grayson but I dunno how this marvel stuff works. i guess because he's in Black Panther he's off limits now? wack.

Actually think Casey would be a great Orm in Aquaman for those reasons. It'd be an interesting count point to Momoa.

Kibbles

Not sure if this an old pic he just posted, from the Justice League set, or if he is at the Press Screenings in costume

20160713_003809.png

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Thinking about it: Gordon has an Oscar, Joker has an Oscar, Alfred has an Oscar, Batman has multiple Oscars....

Keep losing, Metropolis. Ain't got shit.

Bleepey

Thinking about it: Gordon has an Oscar, Joker has an Oscar, Alfred has an Oscar, Batman has multiple Oscars....

Keep losing, Metropolis. Ain't got shit.

Kansas has Kevin Costner who won like two oscars
Diane Lane a nomination
Amy Adams is always the bridesmaid never the bride and has like 5 Oscar nominations.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Kansas has Kevin Costner who won like two oscars
Diane Lane a nomination
Amy Adams is always the bridesmaid never the bride and has like 5 Oscar nominations.

Dead people don't count! And no ones likes a runner-up. Win or nothing.

When are we expecting reactions to trickle out and hopes to be dashed
or not :p
?

Knowing WB's luck, I wouldn't expect much.

guek

Banned
I just occurred to me that the EMP caused by the nuke in BvS should have completely fried the entire eastern seaboard, likely killing millions. Thanks a lot, Mr. President!!

I just occurred to me that the EMP caused by the nuke in BvS should have completely fried the entire eastern seaboard, likely killing millions. Thanks a lot, Mr. President!!

Wut?

No, it wouldn't have. That nuke was set off in the upper atmosphere, it wouldn't have spread nearly that far.

Kibbles

Squad Review
Detailed review...from the guy who probably would have loved it anyway.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DC_Cinemat...poilers_review_from_a_friend_who_saw_suicide/

Highlights
- Leto is oscar worthy for bringing a Hamill esque Joker to life
- Will Smith gives a heartwarming, but menacing performance as Deadshot
-Robbie born to play Harley Quinn
-Style is a cross between The Dark Knight and Guardians of the Galaxy
- Waller great, Boomerang hilarious.
- Not sure its better than BvS as he's only seen it one time.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
So tempted to make a thread with the title: Suicide Squad possibly worse than BvS.

You can't bribe me. There is no logic behind it. Some men just want to see the world burn.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Please don't.

Remember the aftermath of BvS? The RT thread and all other threads after release? We survived it. Must remain strong, this is practice for when Justice League gets 17% on RT.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
You guys are pussies. Just like Superman.

love you <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom