• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said I'd update when the official numbers dropped cause I had no clue what long range tracking was looking like for the film.

RT : 58%
OW : 134M
DOM : 328M (close to Man of Steel multiplier)
WW : 784M (58/42 split)

When he plays Deathstroke in Suicide Squad 2.

Isn't there a rumor that
Scott Eastwood is Slade Wilson and loses an eye during this film, becoming Deathstroke?

Ahasverus

Throwback Thursday. Duh.

If SS has 80%+ on RT, does that just fuel the Snyder haters even more?
We all know SS will be far more mainstream than BvS. It's just the nature of the beast. SS won't get that deep, but will go broader which is good too. It also seems to be a typical action movie which again, is also good, not an existential-political thriller with superheros like bvs.

That's something to love about the DCEU, it strives for vatiety. There won't be another BvS, or another MoS, or another SS (except SS2).

I think with the designs and aesthetic of this whole thing it's gonna lose a lot of kids since I don't really see all that many parents taking their kids to see this i think. But with the loss of that comes the potential gain in tweens and the hot topic demographic.

I think with the designs and aesthetic of this whole thing it's gonna lose a lot of kids since I don't really see all that many parents taking their kids to see this i think. But with the loss of that comes the potential gain in tweens and the hot topic demographic.

I believe that's always been the plan since back when they said merchandise is focusing on teen and adult markets. I'm sure it has action figures and such but it's not as important.

Interested to see if they'll use a PG-13 "fuck" in there. Of these comic films only X-Men drops it in. Not even the R-rated BvS cut is that bad. And a couple Marvel films are so tame they could pass as PG.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
If Eastwood has no charm to him (i've legit never seen him in anything) then who would people want at Dick Grayson?

Charming as fuck, but makes Bond look like a poor man's Bond.

Me.

I'll take one for the team. You guys owe me one.

guek

Banned
If Eastwood has no charm to him (i've legit never seen him in anything) then who would people want at Dick Grayson?

Charming as fuck, but makes Bond look like a poor man's Bond.
I hear Ryan Gosling for green lantern all the time but I think he'd make a better Dick Grayson

I believe that's always been the plan since back when they said merchandise is focusing on teen and adult markets. I'm sure it has action figures and such but it's not as important.

Interested to see if they'll use a PG-13 "fuck" in there. Of these comic films only X-Men drops it in. Not even the R-rated BvS cut is that bad. And a couple Marvel films are so tame they could pass as PG.

I feel like "go fuck yourself" is the official xmen wolverine catchphrase now lmao

Michael B Jordan as grayson or bust

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Fine, but you better be as charming irl as you are on gaf :)

I'll add some much needed diversity to the DCEU. Can't all be handsome, talented, ripped Gods.

I hear Ryan Gosling for green lantern all the time but I think he'd make a better Dick Grayson

I had this weird idea for him as Luthor (before Eisenberg was cast) actually. Suave, charming, charismatic and has a real screen presence. Just shave him bald and bulk up a bit.

Based on the rumors surrounding Gosling, the only way he's doing a superhero movie is if it's a one film commitment. So, start thinking villains instead of heroes.

Yager

Banned
I'll add some much needed diversity to the DCEU. Can't all be handsome, talented, ripped Gods.

But you are on Team Batman, that's like...the opposite of diversity.

c42fqYj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom