• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like "go fuck yourself" is the official xmen wolverine catchphrase now lmao

Michael B Jordan as grayson or bust

MBJ could've been so great. Shame his second wind in the superhero game is in a secondary role. But it's cool to see him re-teaming Coogler.

Of common suggestions, I'd be okay if they got Jake Gyllenhaal for Dick. Guy's more of a Bruce type but he's been Dick-ish roles before. The younger Hemsworth? Nah. Nah. The two older Stark boys from Game of Thrones are often mentioned. Dan Stevens from time to time.

You say that, but in the end he admited that he failed. HE FAILED. YOU HEAR THAT.

Yeah.. failed to kill Superman! When Bruce talks about other superheroes needing to fight.. he meant against him cause he's coming for them all and he won't fail again which is how he'll honor Superman moving forward. Batman gonna add to that kill count!

Y'all hankering for a BvS2. This'll be the stinger in Justice League 2.

yy7aSqJ.jpg

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqzw6ooP_V8

He's the singer in a band called Sons of an Illustrious Father from what I've gathered. I just picked a random video after looking them up.

Can't touch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdL2iKcDONY
Ezra is not the singer we need.

You say that, but in the end he admited that he failed. HE FAILED. YOU HEAR THAT.

Yeah.. failed to kill Superman! When Bruce talks about other superheroes needing to fight.. he meant against him cause he's coming for them all and he won't fail again which is how he'll honor Superman moving forward. Batman gonna add to that kill count!

Damn, that is savage.

I like it.

Yager

Banned

But Superman now knows his weakness, he just has to say Martha with that sexy voice of his.

j5AsCA9XeW-6.png

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Shit like is that is so disgusting to me.

So good job, I guess?

Bleepey

https://youtu.be/zOgQ6BN8RUM

Interesting Kevin Smith review. I agree with him about it would be fun to see Lex finding out Clark and Bruce's identities. It would have been fun for Lex to see the damage in Metropolis at the same time as Batman or at the very least the aftermath.

Imagine Lex looking at Bruce at the Metropolis Ground Zero and seeing just how deeply affected he was by it, the camera showing it gives Lex an idea and he's mocking Bruce to his face and he doesn't know it. Sort of like the banquet scene. Also maybe him exploring and discussing the negative aspects of Superman and him deciding to force people to see Superman in the same way he sees him. Sort of like Lex Luthor Man of Steel.

Some might say this might make this film lose focus but fuck me that could help the film ask more questions and say even more. This stuff could have added an extra 5-10 minutes and some might say it would have lost focus and pacing but damn it would be cool and helped flesh out Lex's motivation for Superman. Snyder often has a cynical deconstructionist view on Superman and he could explore that. He could bounce of Marcy Graves to add some levity to it too. It could pay of even more later in the film since it will show how Bruce is basically brawny Lex and whilst Bruce tried to redeem himself, Lex sank further into the darkness.

Realistically Flash would win out if they keep the date.

I think Warner Bros are bullish on The Flash after the Justice League set visit. Instead of kind of dumping it in March, they now see the potential for it to be a real summer blockbuster.

We'll have to wait until Warner Bros starts attaching films to dates, but Tomb Raider does have the Flash's old date when they announced all the Lego 2 stuff a few days ago.

Kibbles

More Skwad impressions, this time from someone who didn't like BvS when they saw that early too.

17:50 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFd0KU-ZzYs
- The guy disliked BvS theatrical cut.
- This same guy saw SS and said its really really good.
- Very positive things about Amanda Waller. Says that you're going to hate her.
- Margot Robbie kills it. Anytime her and Joker are on screen it is next level/incredible stuff.
- Worst thing about the film is that some of the characters should have been used more.
- Much more engaged in the story from the get go.
- Never liked Jai Courtney before until this movie. Boomer is awesome.
- It looks like it exists in the Snyder world, but doesn't have that heaviness. It does take place in a post BvS world.
- Croc is very underused in the movie. (who he was talking about earlier)
-Couldn't say enough good things about Robbie and Leto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom