• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

anaron

batman-crying.gif

giphy.gif
my reaction exactly

Ashhong

Aw man, the only 2D IMAX screening is in a LIMAX. Thinking if I should just watch it in one of those recliner seated theaters instead..

I love IMAX, but I'm watching it at a theater with those wonderful luxury recliners. Those things are too good. Plus this one sells tickets for way less than other places.

I'm going with my two brothers and stepsister. Possibly to the first Thursday night showing. Only $10.

Ashhong

I love IMAX, but I'm watching it at a theater with those wonderful luxury recliners. Those things are too good. Plus this one sells tickets for way less than other places.

I'm going with my two brothers and stepsister. Possibly to the first Thursday night showing. Only $10.

Yea same. It's not filmed in IMAX nor is it even showing in 2D on a real IMAX screen. So my best option would be limax, 3D IMAX or recliner chair. Only problem is no tickets available for recliner theaters just yet

Kibbles

BoxOfficeZ review:

Edit: Woops sorry guys apparently this dude is known for giving fake reviews. He had a lot of posts there and people seemed to trust him, but people on SHH posting receipts of him making fake Star wars and BvS reviews. Gah, sounded pretty much what I'd expect too.

To this day I ask myself, would've Heath Ledger won the Oscar, if he was still alive ?

TDK only won two Oscars. Oscars mean shit. I mean CBM's shouldn't really be expected to get Oscars.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
To this day I ask myself, would've Heath Ledger won the Oscar, if he was still alive ?

TDK only won two Oscars. Oscars mean shit. I mean CBM's shouldn't really be expected to get Oscars.

Why do you think JL will be released in November? Snyder gonna win Best Director

what I would give for that to happen

Ahasverus

Absolutely yes. His performance was a tour De force.

Aaron Eckhart did a damn great job though and did the best performance of the movie.

IconGrist

Minority opinion here but I don't think Ledger's performance was anything to write home about. It wasn't bad but it wasn't worthy of this insane praise it gets. I thought Eckhart was the standout.

Ninjimbo

I think Eckhart matched Ledger. It's as much his movie as it is Ledger's in my opinion. I've thiought that since the first time I saw TDK.

Eckhart was absolutely great.

Raptor

I still think without Joker TDK would have been as forgetabble as TDKR and not even Eckhart could have elevated that movie.

Taking Joker out of the equation and BB reigns supreme, heck BB is the better one for some even with Joker in TDK.

Thats how good Ledger was in that movie.

GeeTeeCee

To be honest, I can't really think of a bad performance from any of the main cast in TDK. You have to delve down into the depths of hockey pads man and similar to get near anything approaching poor.

strafer

Minority opinion here but I don't think Ledger's performance was anything to write home about. It wasn't bad but it wasn't worthy of this insane praise it gets. I thought Eckhart was the standout.

What the fuck am I reading? Ledger was the only who gave an actual fuck when it came to acting in TDK.

Eckhart who was unknown to me at the time did not impress me at all.

IconGrist

I still think without Joker TDK would have been as forgetabble as TDKR and not even Eckhart could have elevated that movie.

Taking Joker out of the equation and BB reigns supreme, heck BB is the better one for some even with Joker in TDK.

Thats how good Ledger was in that movie.

I've always been of the opinion that Begins was the best movie of the three.

Boke1879

That review is about what I expect from this movie. The squad dynamic has to be good and the movie has to be a good action movie.

The character roles will be what makes this movie stand out imo. So if it can deliver that the movie should do well.

SJRB

Gold Member
What the fuck am I reading? Ledger was the only who gave an actual fuck when it came to acting in TDK.

Eckhart who was unknown to me at the time did not impress me at all.

Really? I thought Eckhart was really great, especially after he becomes Two Face. The scene at the end with Gordon's family was really well done.

This is not an either/or thing for me, I thought both Ledger and Eckhart were excellent and way above everyone else.

Really? I thought Eckhart was really great, especially after he becomes Two Face. The scene at the end with Gordon's family was really well done.

This is not an either/or thing for me, I thought both Ledger and Eckhart were excellent and way above everyone else.
I love the hospital scene with Gordon. That "say it" scared me the first time I heard it. i always thought Aaron was under appreciated in TDK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom