• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're vastly overstating the significance of some of those changes while also underselling the likelihood that some changes will occur naturally when talking about a slate of 5+ films. I mean I could say that the next Marvel movie, X-Men movie, or Disney movie will lead to a massive shakeup over the next 5 films and then tally each change as "proof" that I was right all along.
What McWeeney predicted and what has actually transpired are pretty far apart.

Overstating and underselling those changes? I'm pretty sure all of those but the Justice League set visit happened within two months. That's not natural.

Watching Stranger Things on Netflix. WB needs to lock down the Duffer Brothers ASAP. Have them do JLD or something. They need to be a part of the DC Universe.

Yager

Banned
Watching Stranger Things on Netflix. WB needs to lock down the Duffer Brothers ASAP. Have them do JLD or something. They need to be a part of the DC Universe.

Marvel with the Russo Brothers, DC with the Duffer Brothers. Which are the broest of the bros? I'm all in for this.

bryanee

Overstating and underselling those changes? I'm pretty sure all of those but the Justice League set visit happened within two months. That's not natural.

Set visits are perfectly normal. Suicide Squad had them. What isn't normal is how quickly it was released.

I also just started watching Stranger Things and I love it. I was only going to watch one episode then go to bed but nope it was 5 episodes later and 4am when I decided to stop.

Duffer Bro's for the win.

GeeTeeCee

Looks like the Ultimate Cut is out on digital services here in the UK today. I'm still waiting the extra 2 weeks for the Blu-Ray, but can't decide whether or not to go for the 2D or 3D version.

Oh shit, Comic Con starts this week. Get hyped.

Also fucking excited for the Skwad being at Conan. Gonna be a blast knowing how well they all going along.

The villainous cast of "Suicide Squad"—including Will Smith, Margot Robbie, Jared Leto, Cara Delevingne, Joel Kinnaman, Viola Davis, Jai Courtney, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Karen Fukuhara, Jay Hernandez &​ Adam Beach—hit #ConanCon. They make being bad look so very good.

DaveH

Question, what do you think was Wallace Keefe's job at Wayne Financial?
weBOJlt.jpg
Just, what does he look like he's dressed as to you?

I want to say security guard, but when we see his belt there's no gear (holsters, radio, etc)... but then again, private security often doesn't have gear too. Any other likely positions in an outfit like that?

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
What was the latest game you played?

Good one, euhm....I think it was CoD Ghosts with my uncle. Playing the safeguard mode. Before that Uncharted 4 SP (played the SP, never touched the MP). It kinda is a thing of the past for me. I used to play for hours and hours, now I am barely able to play for a hour and get bored.

Ahasverus

I left gaming too. Without my dear Castlevania series I have no reason to care. Things look different from the outside now, specially the whole "are games art" thing, I'm now near camp no.

Still need a Superman game tho.

General question. How do the publishers handle sneak peaks ? For instance, what if I went to the movie theatre this week and I might up seeing Suicide Squad, could I talk about it ?

Is there an NDA over movies that aren't out yet ? I doubt I'll be able to see Suicide Squad because of that. They don't wanna leak details before the review embargo lifts, right ?

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
General question. How do the publishers handle sneak peaks ? For instance, what if I went to the movie theatre this week and I might up seeing Suicide Squad, could I talk about it ?

Is there an NDA over movies that aren't out yet ? I doubt I'll be able to see Suicide Squad because of that. They don't wanna leak details before the review embargo lifts, right ?

Imagine you seeing the movie and Ropeguy survives. No one would believe you saw the movie. Calling you a liar.

Should be fine. You can tell us, certainly.

Imagine you seeing the movie and Ropeguy survives. No one would believe you saw the movie. Calling you a liar.

Should be fine. You can tell us, certainly.

Yeah, I have no problem with telling. I am just asking if they would show the movie before reviews are out in those sneak previews (where you don't know what movie you are getting).

Penguin

No general audiences aren't held to a strict NDA

Some will ask you to please not discuss/tweet/share any info on the film to keep it a surprise for everyone else, but there's no real way to enforce it.

Yeah, but that is not my question.

Can this movie be in a sneak preview with no NDA, before review embargoes lift ? That is my question.

I mean, I guess, but those kind of mystery screenings are typically for movies still in post-production. Well past that point for Suicide Squad. It's abnormal, but still possible.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
YEEEEEES Conan is doing a Saturday Comic Con show! I need to look up his schedule, but he did a Thursday, Friday, and Saturday show last year, right?

EDIT - Just looked

Wednesday - Cast of Silicon Valley
Thursday - The CW Heroes, Nick Kroll, Weird Al
Saturday - Cast of Suicide Squad
Sunday - Cast of Game of Thrones

Hmm, nothing Friday night, that's weird.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Finally get to see the UC of BvS tomorrow. The wait has been killing me. Refused to get i on digital cause I neeeeeed dat Blu Ray clarity and audio!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom