• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Batman film set entirely in Arkham with the same tight focus of a die hard or mad max would be incredible. Like possibly better than tdk incredible.

I don't think ben has that in him but damn I really want to see him try. I've been asking for a smaller scale batman movie for ages now. And oh man if he pulls from that BvS batman intro and Fincher fuuuuu. I need it.

Wonder if WB would let him think smaller with their biggest comic IP

I think with WW and JL next year, it wouldn't be a good idea to start hyping solo batman yet...stick to SS and WW, and maybe a little sprinkling of JL at SDCC

A Batman film set entirely in Arkham with the same tight focus of a die hard or mad max would be incredible. Like possibly better than tdk incredible.

I don't think ben has that in him but damn I really want to see him try. I've been asking for a smaller scale batman movie for ages now. And oh man if he pulls from that BvS batman intro and Fincher fuuuuu. I need it.

I would definitely like a smaller scale batman, but not an arkham type of movie. I want more of a thriller defective mystery with a few warehouse level action scenes.

I would definitely like a smaller scale batman, but not an arkham type of movie. I want more of a thriller defective mystery with a few warehouse level action scenes.

Think something like the raid but with freaking batman. His utility belt is running low on resources. And he's in a freaking lunatic asylum full of people he's locked up with the damn joker leading the riot.

Make the asylum very atmospheric and moody. Like pull from silence of the lambs and horror films....bruh. I need it right now

IconGrist

Collider is calling the imdb 1 minute long trailer "final trailer".

Oh god, please be true.

Likely is. They've been very careful about keep the major plot points close to the chest. Everything we've gotten up to this point has just been a small handful of scenes that mean nothing without context. The closest we have to a spoiler was a friggin' costume change, lol. They probably are done outside of the TV spots possibly having a couple of seconds of new stuff.

Likely is. They've been very careful about keep the major plot points close to the chest. Everything we've gotten up to this point has just been a small handful of scenes that mean nothing without context. The closest we have to a spoiler was a friggin' costume change, lol. They probably are done outside of the TV spots possibly having a couple of seconds of new stuff.

Yeah, they smartened up. Let's hope that they don't show too much more footage on talk shows and such.

5kHZfys.gif

Those Eyes of the Adversary guys with the stop signs keep killing me in the game :(

Those guys and the gas tank dudes are pains in the ass.

shingi70

Banned
I got my Squad Legion Box, and this month's was okay. My Harley figure and the pin has been opened during shipping, which sucks as I prefer the Harley outside the box.

The shirt is okay, but the small feels looser than the previous two and the star wars boxes I've gotten.

Please don't bring this dumb shit in here

? What does that have to do with white privilege?

You are bothered by the accent on an actor in regards to your expectations. Imagine that you aren't white, or from the USA, all actors are rather likely to speak on a lenguage and "accent" different than you own. However because of the white privilege that you enjoy is "normal" to expect a performance devoid of any other cultural trait.

So yes, it has a lot to do with white privilege, you are just oblivious to it.

Rooster12

It will mostly be Batman vs bunch of henchmen.

And most of his rogues will just become throwaway villains if you put a whole lot of them in one movie.

New pics of Bandai's S.H. Figuarts Harley Quinn 6-inch figure:
I'm already collecting the Mattel figures, but if I end up really loving the movie, I might consider getting this figure or the MAFEX one, even though both are well above what I'd normally pay for a single figure. I'd also consider a Katana if either makes one.

This is the other figure I mentioned, the Medicom MAFEX (Miracle Action Figure EX) one:
I might like this one better overall, though the other one has a better likeness...but is missing her stomach tattoos. Which I don't really care about, but still.

I'd be way into that but I question if Affleck is willing to stay in the batsuit most of the film. He's too big a star to pull off what Karl Urban did in Dredd.

Alternative approach is what I believe the old Green Arrow Supermax script had with Ollie sent to prison. In Batman's case, Bruce Wayne is incarcerated and spends ample time without the cowl in the prison, undercover in a sense. Those moments could highlight the detective/mystery parts.

Pachimari

I absolutely loved Gal Gadot in the role ever since the announcement, and even more so now after Batman v Superman and having seen the shots from the Wonder Woman film. She's my favorite casting in the DCEU, probably equally with Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn.

Ashhong

You are bothered by the accent on an actor in regards to your expectations. Imagine that you aren't white, or from the USA, all actors are rather likely to speak on a lenguage and "accent" different than you own. However because of the white privilege that you enjoy is "normal" to expect a performance devoid of any other cultural trait.

So yes, it has a lot to do with white privilege, you are just oblivious to it.

The fuck? All I said was that I enjoy her voice in the cartoon and will miss it. It's the only exposure to WW that I've ever had. Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense. I'm not even white.

Whats the back look like?

The back is the Superman cover, upside down.

The fuck? All I said was that I enjoy her voice in the cartoon and will miss it. It's the only exposure to WW that I've ever had. Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense. I'm not even white.
You don't have to be white to perpetuate white privilege though. There's a reason why you've only been exposed to that voice. As I said, you are just oblivious to it.

Ashhong

You don't have to be white to perpetuate white privilege though. There's a reason why you've only been exposed to that voice. As I said, you are just oblivious to it.

I still don't understand how me preferring to have the voice that I am accustomed to equals white privilege. She could have had an asian accent in the cartoon and I would have probably preferred that. You are making assumptions.

Same one I have pre-ordered then. Looks good.

Yea when I got mine yesterday (ordered Superman on accident) I noticed that the back was just Batman upside down. But the nice thing is that the Batman side is actually the RIGHT side, because the spine is upside down when using Supes as the cover.

Superman with another L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom