• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead

well not really...yet
Boo yah

2oHCrCE.jpg

Ashhong

I'm at work, so I can't take a pic, but when you open it, it has a single spot for a disc on the left, and two spots vertical on the right BUT with an extra (I guess you'd call it a) connector up top, so the top spot is layer for two discs, and a lower spot.

Edit: just watched the video. His case has the same little tab, but it's placement is different and he only has 3 discs. Maybe I got a manufacturer error? Either way, I got two bluray discs of the UE, both with different intros for the menu screen. If I actually have a 3d copy by mistake, I'll chalk that up to a win haha.

Sounds like you got a one of a kind, special production copy there, with some kind of misprint extra disk lol. ebay!

Sounds like you got a one of a kind, special production copy there, with some kind of misprint extra disk lol. ebay!

I guess so! But I'm keeping this bad boy haha

UPDATE: got home, and I must have remembered wrong, but the opening menu animations were the same for both discs, and one of them was not a 3d copy. So they basically gave me another UE bluray for free. Case is still inverted in terms of the protective slit, so I still call it a win haha

shingi70

Banned
Just bought my tickets, waited and got the showing I wanted but not the sweet spot row C.

Going to order my BvS Blu ray next week.

WhiteWolf

Watched the ultimate cut last night and I loved it. It's probably my second or third favorite DC comics film. Seeing it again helped solidify my feelings on it. I guess I am in the minority, but I really enjoyed everyone's performance and charactization. I really felt for Superman and loved the extra scenes with Clark. Batman was fantastic, he is exactly what I pictured Batman would be like after a 20 year war against his insane rogues. Lex was great too, that rooftop scene with him was so good.

Edit: guess I got promoted to member status. Woot!

Woo! I got Deadshot in the mail today! My Squad is growing!
I'm also still trying to find the Walmart exclusive Rick Flag and El Diablo figures. Also waiting for Captain Boomerang, Katana, and the purple coat Joker figures to come out. I'm looking forward to building that Killer Croc figure and completing the team (minus Slipknot, 'cause he doesn't get any merchandise). I'm hoping we also get an Enchantress figure...Rick Flag and Diablo were never announced, but just showed up in stores, so I'm hoping that happens with Enchantress, too.

There's also the Toys "Я" Us exclusive Harley with the jacket on and a mallet, silver suit Joker, and the Amazon exclusive Harley in that gold gown, but I'm not sure if I'm getting any of those yet.

Can't wait for this. I love all of the Lego games and movies...and of course the toys! Unless I step on them. Hah.

GeeTeeCee

But he is playing Floyd and holds also the weapon like right handed people. It just doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me.

Hmm, then I've got no idea. To be honest, I've don't know why Deadshot has the targeting eye thing anyway; he's generally portrayed as a crack shot without it, and Deadshot in this film seems perfectly happy to operate without it in many shots so far.

Alright, have unfollowed everything DC related and blocked some stuff.

See you on the other side.

You fuckers can see the movie in 2 weeks, I in 4. *sigh*

a916

You can't just come in here with yesterday's news like we aren't a pack of wild dogs who consume info like it's crack. :p

Haha, I've been afraid to come in since the trailer and special spots have been dropping. Wanted to go in as dark as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom