• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simo

It's gotta be in the film. They even produced a cosbaby for Joker Batman too!
HT16-sizzle-739-1.jpg

Dead

well not really...yet
Would anyone like a digital code for BvS? I have an extra one from my steelbook. I guess first in thread reply wins.

Would anyone like a digital code for BvS? I have an extra one from my steelbook. I guess first in thread reply wins.
Does that include the Ultimate Cut? Because I haven't seen it yet, though I've really wanted to. But I'm not sure when I'd get it, as I'm saving up my money for other things. I guess if I ever do buy it eventually, I can giveaway the code from that.

bryanee

I'm kinda pissed they would just let that shit be shown now if it is in the movie. Seeing that in the cinema and not knowing it was coming would of been amazing.

Dead

well not really...yet
Does that include the Ultimate Cut? Because I haven't seen it yet, though I've really wanted to. But I'm not sure when I'd get it, as I'm saving up my money for other things. I guess if I ever do buy it eventually, I can giveaway the code from that.
Yes it does. Let me know if you want it.

Simo

Hot Toys posted this so I assume it's something from the movie and not a special edition they cooked up for the figure line..
13716102_1710682849260846_3798359516871194580_n.jpg

Odoul

WHY would they fucking reveal that?

That is a markout moment of all markout moments!

I usually don't even get up my ass about spoilers but damn son!

Yager

Banned
Ok, no more Tv spots/trailers for me. Specially after that Batjoker, holy shit if that thing is in the movie what a dumb fucking way to spoiler it.

Ashhong

It's basically the same as the previous two with some new scenes... except it has the best song of the soundtrack. For that reason alone, it's my favorite of the new ones we got today. Amazing what changing a song can do to a trailer. Legit got chills with that last line.

I haven't seen that specific scene with Harley before.
looks like Batman runs their car over and saves her from the river. Must be how she ends up in SS?

guek

Banned
The more I think about the enchantress clip, the more I think WB/DC is smart to capitalize on an area of comics that Marvel has conspicuously avoided up to now

iZcUNxH.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom