• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeeTeeCee

hqdefault.jpg

WAIFU WAR! WAIFU WAR!

I always suspected this would be our end. Not review threads, early Twitter impressions, or even superhero fatigue, but waifu wars.

It's always the waifus.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I always suspected this would be our end. Not review threads, early Twitter impressions, or even superhero fatigue, but waifu wars.

It's always the waifus.

This is how it all caves in, civilization on the wane, manners out the window.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Skwad as in the movie or as in the skwad? If the first one; Leto>>>all.

I'll read tweets and review videos, but that's it for me when it comes to officially released footage for Suicide Squad.

Yeah, there is a small detail in that last trailer that could be considered a major spoiler in the film. Maybe it's time we open the Suicide Squad Spoiler thread early?

Bleepey

I fear that Batman might be a spoiler. How weird. I an seriously shocked at how WB seem to be marketibg and making a toy out of every thing every cast member wore. At this point only character I don't see as a doll us Amanda Waller. I haven't seen much of Shibari Steve or El Diablo

Odoul

One thing I hope with the next few comic movies coming up is that we're done with the collateral damage/destruction overreaction.

It hurt and almost ruined Age of Ultron. Neutered the entire climax.

BvS handled it a little bit better. Was an A1 Platinum setup for Batman to have a bone to pick with Supes. But when they pulled Doomsday being in an abandoned part of Gotham I'm like WTF ever.

Civil War probably handled it the best way possible. But still what triggered everything in the movie in comparison to past events in the MCU it rang a little hollow. But still if the filmmakers insist on apologizing for glorious beautiful destruction hurting fictional people this was probably the best (and hopefully last).

The best movie sort of in this genre that dealt with the subject was probably Gamera 3. And in that one the protagonist literally didn't give a single fuck.

Penguin

One thing I hope with the next few comic movies coming up is that we're done with the collateral damage/destruction overreaction.

It hurt and almost ruined Age of Ultron. Neutered the entire climax.

BvS handled it a little bit better. Was an A1 Platinum setup for Batman to have a bone to pick with Supes. But when they pulled Doomsday being in an abandoned part of Gotham I'm like WTF ever.

Civil War probably handled it the best way possible. But still what triggered everything in the movie in comparison to past events in the MCU it rang a little hollow. But still if the filmmakers insist on apologizing for glorious beautiful destruction hurting fictional people this was probably the best (and hopefully last).

The best movie sort of in this genre that dealt with the subject was probably Gamera 3. And in that one the protagonist literally didn't give a single fuck.

Civil War was less in your face, but all the more silly

"Oh they were able to empty the airport in no time without the other heroes noticing!"

Boke1879

LMAOO I will laugh my ass off in the theater if I see Joker posing as Batman like this.

Simply because it's something Joker would do for the hell of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom