• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

antovolk

Noticed in the new spots coming out last night - they've got new logo/title card designs we haven't seen in the so far released trailers
mV9d4cjl.jpg

Makes me think we could be getting a (probably backed by Purple Lambo or something) final trailer on Sat.

Also - London prem on Aug 3 https://www.warnerbros.co.uk/info/suicide-squad-premiere-tickets-competition

But that was known since the trailer was it not?

Don't recall if the figure was seen before the trailer or not, but we knew the context of the scene was a dream, since the toy was labeled as "Knight mare Batman".

The more I think about the enchantress clip, the more I think WB/DC is smart to capitalize on an area of comics that Marvel has conspicuously avoided up to now

iZcUNxH.gif

Yeah I'm happy DC is leaving magic in the universe. Marvel just brushing it off saying it's Advanced technology peeved me.

Seems like Purple Lamborghini has leaked

http://dopefile.pk/zu8zpt3atmjp

Makes me wanna eat pears and shit.

Pachimari

Fuck, this continues to be my most anticipated movie. I feel like it has huge potential of ranking among the best superhero films! And I'm not gonna stop myself from watching all of these clips. I'm loving everything!

Pachimari

Think folks worked it out to a breathing tube for diving into the water

Oh, that makes perfect sense.

I really wish Enchantress were part of the Suicide Squad, because she looks beyond awesome, and I would like to see her in more than just this one movie.

GeeTeeCee

Difficult to tell but it appears to have the same lasso as Gal's suit.

Suit itself is Carter's.

Maybe Wonder Woman gets a WW1 propaganda style outfit in a similar vein to Captain America's early uniform in The First Avenger? Could be a neat little way to call back to the 70s version. I'm probably just over-thinking it.

Ninjimbo

I'm glad these types of things don't hinder my enjoyment, lol. I watch it all like a creep.
I can manage that with movies I have an interest in (like Star Wars) but for SS, since I'm so hyped I really do want to go in with no idea what's to come. These last couple of days have been hard. I gave in to the Enchantress clip because of all the hype in the last page, haha.

Ashhong

Man, I am so used to only seeing cartoon Harley with the red/black and the hat on that it seems so weird to see her blonde. Had to google search to find out that she is in fact, normally blonde underneath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom