• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabby

As with Ledger, Leto totally dissappears in the role and you forget you're watching Leto.

fUPWHDF.gif

I don't think we'll ever see a bad Joker.

Good luck to the actor after Leto. Gonna need it.

Forreal, they have a lot to live up to.

The only bad Joker I've ever watched across all sorts of platform, game, movie or cartoon is probably the Young Justice Joker.

That's maybe the one Joker that made me go 'holy fuck, he's awful'.

The only bad Joker I've ever watched across all sorts of platform, game, movie or cartoon is probably the Young Justice Joker.

That's maybe the one Joker that made me go 'holy fuck, he's awful'.
Are you saying that joker didn't give you jollies? :(

He was terrible. Easily WOAT Joker. He looked lame, voice actor was bad and had ban lines. In fact he only had one good line and that was to Robin. "I'm going to carve that bird" was pretty badass but overall just a sad display.

Effect

Finally my physical copy of BvS:UE arrived. Didn't want to have to sit at my computer again to watch it. Think I'll watch it and Man of Steel back to back tonight.

DeathoftheEndless

Crashing this plane... with no survivors!
Bleeding Cool is reporting that Hot Toys have stated Joker Bats is not part of the movie.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/07/21/joker-dressed-as-batman-is-not-from-the-suicide-squad-movie-official/

Whether this is true, or just Hot Toys trying to wrangle their way past their own mistake is up for debate, sort of like Michael Shannon's "I'm playing Doomsday... wait no, I'm not. Honest." stuff from BvS.

There's a POP! figure of it too, so its probably from the movie.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
And of course the whole Superman thing. Marketing for JL is going to be tricky.

We talking actors or characters? Characters might be too much to ask for with Cyborg being CG at this point in production.

I'm sure they have some promo material getting prepared at this point. No way they haven't prepped some shots with the required CGI at this point. The big question is, when will the public get to see any of it? This is DC's/WB's weekend to go all out, since Marvel is relatively light this year, and Sony and Fox were no shows. Bring out the big guns and keep people talking for the rest of the year.

Simo

I mean, it's just 1 picture. I'm sure they could have an artist whip up a picture in less than a day if they wanted.

Yeah I think we'll get the group shot AND have the cast come out on stage with Snyder. Probably a small sizzle reel or scene too.

IconGrist

I had to buy a new mic for Rock Band so I ordered the BvS Bluray along with it. When it comes in I'll offer up the digital code since I have no use for it.

Enchantress clip spoiler discussion?

So, Waller says to her: "Go get it, girl". So she's not the villain?

I'm sure Waller underestimates Enchantress and loses control. Tends to be what happens with Waller. Agents get loose or slip out of her grasp, making more problems than solving.

Bleepey

Grace Randolph did an analysis of the Suicide Squad Harley trailer and they talked about what may be a plot spoiler. I don't wanna say too much cos it seems fairly innocuous in the clip but fuck me, her possible explanation for what you see there I was like holy shit. Now i see how that could be too spoilery.

They actually have a little spot for the Ultimate Edition with the Superman statue and the Batmobile (not the real one) showcased right near the convention center at comic con. Not sure if they're giving out anything there, I did see a line though.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I was gonna finally watch the extended cut of Batman v Superman tonight, with my family, but now no one wants to. Sigh.
I know that feel bro. I still haven't seen it yet and I'm waiting to see if my best friend can find the time tomorrow night or Saturday night to watch it with me. He just had a kid, so his time is limited though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom