• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
AzQxJDz.jpg

Woah is this from Comic-Con, they in character? Or some old video?
It's from today's DC All Access video, which I posted earlier. There was a segment about Suicide Squad VR, with behind the scenes footage of that. The footage in that gif is most likely the cast being shown the VR footage during filming.

They will be at Comic-Con Saturday for the panel and Conan live show, though.

Ashhong

I like that they took out Batman V Superman in poster. Now you can pretend it's "World's Finest" poster featuring Wonder Woman's tits.

Those statues all look great. But that Wonder Woman statue is really pale. Like shit it looks like Batman has a darker tone than her.
Statues? The Hot Toys? Those are poseable figures...really detailed, very expensive ones.

I hope they make Katana. Not like I could afford any of them, though, but still, it'd be nice.

Simo

Looks like that Batman Imposter figure isn't some Comic Con exclusive or Hot Toys one off but actually from the film:
13781949_303339426672188_5644412322869282671_n.jpg

Release window of November in HK and 1500 available to preorder/purchase at the Batman Hot Toys event on September 10th.

Pachimari

If that is also in the movie, then I'm pretty sure Hot Toys have gotten the go-ahead to marketing that figure, as they are doing.

Anyway, new posters of Suicide Squad:

XPUGkG0.jpg

Simo

If that's a spoiler that's pretty much on Hot Toys for fucking that up, right?

They would of had to get approval from Warner Bros. first. I can't recall a time Hot Toys ever intentionally spoiling anything with a figure reveal but I may be mistaken?

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
If that is also in the movie, then I'm pretty sure Hot Toys have gotten the go-ahead to marketing that figure, as they are doing.

I'd sacrifice each one of you in the most unkindly ways, just to have a fun night with her. Goddamnit.

Pachimari

To me Gal Gadot and Margot Robbie are the two most perfect castings in anything comicbook related. I really love RDJ and Chris Evans in their roles and I'm huge on the MCU, but Gal and Margot are doing stuff to me!

GeeTeeCee

Now that the bat is out of the bag, let speculate about the context of the suit.

Maybe it is used in the robber scene?

I'm going with some sort of Enchantress reality altering shenanigans. I can't imagine a situation where Joker somehow manages to perfectly recreate the Batsuit.

Edit: unless he stole one from the Batcave once...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom