• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

IconGrist

If that is also in the movie, then I'm pretty sure Hot Toys have gotten the go-ahead to marketing that figure, as they are doing.
I'd sacrifice each one of you in the most unkindly ways, just to have a fun night with her. Goddamnit.

lmao

giphy.gif

Pachimari

Who has hotter girls? DC or Marvel? DC has God tier Margot Robbie but Marvel has Hayley Atwell.

I respectfully disagree with Hayley Atwell. She seem to be a fun and laid back woman though, I'm sure she's great.

All of Gal, Margot, Natalie Portman and Elizabeth Olsen are top-tier. So it's a draw!

antovolk

Did comic con get their shit together and learn to livestream the panels this year?
They'll have replays of select panels but not live streams, no.

It's a more of a "studios need to get their shit together" issue. #1 reason being - they obviously don't want everything they show there streamed live...

Can't really compare this to E3 like many on Twitter do because movie marketing works differently and it's not just a question of 'unfinished effects' but timing - they don't want to show the general public too much too early.

So yeah until the studios effectively stop using SDCC as a place to preview trailers and clips that wont be out for another several months and instead use it to launch fully ready and cleared marketing pieces (eg BvS trailer last year, Snowden trailer last night), no livestreams.

strafer

It's a more of a "studios need to get their shit together" issue. #1 reason being - they obviously don't want everything they show there streamed live...

Can't really compare this to E3 like many on Twitter do because movie marketing works differently and it's not just a question of 'unfinished effects' but timing - they don't want to show the general public too much too early.

So yeah until the studios effectively stop using SDCC as a place to preview trailers and clips that wont be out for another several months and instead use it to launch fully ready and cleared marketing pieces (eg BvS trailer last year, Snowden trailer last night), no livestreams.

Someone will record it.

IconGrist

When it comes to gaming gamers are more accepting and understanding of "alpha" footage but movie goers are not, lol. They don't want the illusion broken for them until after they have seen the final product.

IconGrist

lmao

There's that shot in MoS when Superman moves the train section out of the way and confronts the soldiers. His cape swoops into frame. Cool shot but it required having a guy holding the cape and letting it go. I never thought about it when watching the movie but now that I know that's how it was done I always laugh when the cape appears.

strafer

lmao

There's that shot in MoS when Superman moves the train section out of the way and confronts the soldiers. His cape swoops into frame. Cool shot but it required having a guy holding the cape and letting it go. I never thought about it when watching the movie but now that I know that's how it was done I always laugh when the cape appears.

shut up you....dont try and ruin the movie for me.

I was wondering if the music in the video game was from the movie...and it is! It all sounds really good so far.

Edit: Well, it's all down now.

Tabby

Great poster, are we expecting a trailer this weekend?

Yep, DCEU panel is tomorrow so a WW trailer is pretty much guaranteed.

I swear people just hate on DCEU movies just for the sake of it, if it's not about the movies being grimdark and having no colour then it's about how it's too colourful and how it looks generic. Baffles my mind.

IconGrist

im also talking about when someone records it with their phone and you hear the audience.

That gives me hype.

I remember watching the BvS comic con teaser cam. They went nuts.

I'll never forget the reaction of that guy who almost had an orgasm when Superman appeared within the bat in the sky.

Tabby

im also talking about when someone records it with their phone and you hear the audience.

That gives me hype.

I remember watching the BvS comic con teaser cam. They went nuts.

I can see the crowd going crazy if the Justice League line up walks on stage, or if we see picture of them all in costume.

I'll never forget the BvS announcement. That one guy that freaked out as soon as Henry Lennix started quoting Batman.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I remember WW showing up in BvS and her theme kicking in...yeah that was something else.

Ninjimbo

Awesome poster. I'm so nervous about this WW movie. It's hard to trust the crew behind the movie. But I think their efforts are sincere so I'm hoping for the best.

A good sign is that the cast is filled with people that usually pick good projects.

It's just the colors of the poster that's making it look like she has leggings on right?

I think it's a stronger poster than the initial BvS wanted posters with the torn logos.

a916

That's straight fire... definitely from the people who made the SS posters and the newest bright red BvS poster (the bright blue background and them facing each other)

antovolk

Well WB seem to be doing exactly what I was hoping, which is that all the SDCC footage they're bringing are new trailers finished and ready for public consumption.

They just announced King Arthur for tomorrow so....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom