• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

this is the ship to sail

2O2H9cX.jpg

Where is this art from?

WhiteWolf

As of right now, I do not want Eric from True Blood in the DCEU, but I am always open to casting choices that are against the grain. That show's awfulness is still to fresh in my mind though. I haven't seen Tarzan though, was he good in that?

IconGrist

Please announce Superman solo movie! Please announce Superman solo movie! Please announce Superman solo movie! Please announce Superman solo movie! Please announce Superman solo movie! Please announce Superman solo movie! Please announce Superman solo movie! Please announce Superman solo movie! Please announce Superman solo movie!

Ahasverus

Please announce Superman solo movie! Please announce Superman solo movie! Please announce Superman solo movie! Please announce Superman solo movie! Please announce Superman solo movie! Please announce Superman solo movie! Please announce Superman solo movie! Please announce Superman solo movie! Please announce Superman solo movie!
In our dreams
Punished or Venom? ;p
Hopefully Naked ;)
But I thought they weren't going to talk about JL, why would Affleck be going to SD... :p
"Da Batgawd" announcement.

shingi70

Banned
Expecting to get reconfirmation of the current movies on the slate, and the formal announcements of The Batman, Superman 2, and the Slipknot solo film.

guek

Banned
WB execs be like

post-41421-maya-rudolph-finger-wag-gif-Im-v7oC.gif

WhiteWolf

I think the Suicide Squad version is a great balance between monster and ninja.
Yeah, I think they found a good middle ground that should satisfy both camps.
Kinda hard for someone in their mid 40s to keep that up for years. Ben talked about it being a 15 months process to get into shape for BvS.
Yeah that's true, especially for someone like Ben who has been going from project to project.
Was Batman all that beefy in Brad, I thought he was slimmer, but I could be thinking of his Justice League look.
His upper body is massive in BTAS. I always think of the intro and how big he looked, especially compared to the other characters on the show. In JL and JLU, almost every dude on there has a beefy upper body which makes it not stand out as much.

J_Viper

Ben expressed multiple times that he hated the training. It's pretty hard and he's getting old, so I can understand.

Sounds like Huge Jackedman needs to hookup Ben with some Tren

Huge, I think, was around the same age during The Wolverine as Ben is now and he was in incredible shape

IconGrist

If WB starts tapping DC writers to co-write these movies who do you all think works best for...

Superman -
Batman -
Wonder Woman -
Green Lantern -
The Flash -
Cyborg -
Aquaman -
Shazam -
Justice League -
Dark Universe -
Suicide Squad -
Gotham Sirens -
Teen Titans/Young Justice -

kmfdmpig

If WB starts tapping DC writers to co-write these movies who do you all think works best for...

Superman - Waid or Busiek (neither are currently DC writers, however).
Batman - Snyder or Rucka
Wonder Woman - Rucka or Simone
Green Lantern - Johns or Tomasi
The Flash - Johns or Waid if they can get him
Cyborg - Can't think of any
Aquaman - Johns
Shazam - Johns
Justice League - Morrison
Dark Universe - Morrison
Suicide Squad - Can't think of any
Gotham Sirens - Dini, Palmiotti, Conner
Teen Titans/Young Justice - PAD (not typically a DC writer, but probably available)

Interesting question.

Simo

Fuuuuuuuu...we're so going to get that "Avengers" moment tomorrow for DC when the Justice League assemble on stage! Of course I work tomorrow so I'm going to checking my phone like crazy..lol

For collectors it looks like Hot Toys Armored Batman is releasing this week in Hong Kong!

Effect

Hmm. I don't know about this Killing Joke thing. I've never read the story but that aspect that was included is something I never really liked when they've tried pushing in other stories. Is it graphic or does this particular thing go by quickly?

IconGrist

Hmm. I don't know about this Killing Joke thing. I've never read the story but that aspect that was include is something I never really liked when they've tried pushing in other stories. Is it graphic or does this particular thing go by quickly?

About 10-15 seconds if I was accurately informed.

Hmm. I don't know about this Killing Joke thing. I've never read the story but that aspect that was included is something I never really liked when they've tried pushing in other stories. Is it graphic or does this particular thing go by quickly?

Still pretty gross, how they lead up to it.
It's basically argument/hate sex, and Bruce blows her off until she gets shot.

Justice League Dark, Teen Titans: Judas Contract, and Harley Quinn animated movies confirmed.

Can't wait for the Deathstroke/Terra sex scene kappa. Other two sound hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom