• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simo

I think it's worth creating an OT because of other non-DC stuff there (Kong, Lego Batman, King Arthur, Fantastic Beasts, oh and DUNKIRK)

If it were being live streamed yeah but we've only got blogs and Twitter to depend on and not much else or to discuss until someone posts something. lol It wouldn't help if nobody updated the OP with tweets or posts either. Wait, did we have one last year? I can't remember now. I think I recall there was but then we all went over to the Community side. I know we were watching that one dude periscope the panel and then just left. lol

I'd rather have a new thread drop when footage goes up or is leaked but that's just my opinion.

Is the Marvel panel happening at the same time as Warner Bros?

No, quite a few hours after.

I've never really read any comic books, so whatever liberties they took in The Killing Joke were fine by me. I enjoyed it a lot. Try to go in with an open mind.

strafer

What the hell is this?

tumblr_oartwrnRuy1v16b3so1_1280.jpg

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
im directing it

it will be found footage

Pfft

bender.jpg

You need someone who is actually not a fan of the character. I'm the perfect Superman director.

- 2 hours long
- No cuts, one long shot like in Birdman (I'll nuke Cavill into space if I need to.).
- Superman smiling every frame he is in.
- Return of the glorious Zimmer score.
- John Seale as DoP.
- Notebook level of chemistry between Cavill and Adams.
- Ryan Gosling, buffed up and shaved bald will be Lex Luthor (Sr.). Charming, charismatic and scary when he need to be. A great public speaker.
- Superman saves someone every 12 minutes or so. Smiles a lot.
- Kids look up to him and he teaches them not to do dangerous stuff after saving them.
- Third act won't containt the big fight against some CGI monster. Instead it will be a 20 minute conversation between Superman and Luthor; about their motivations, the dislike for each other etc.

Call me WB.

So how are people following the panel? I've got the Comingsoon liveblog up, but I've got a few twitter feeds up as well including Frosty and Mayimbe.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
No one cares about that, lol.

Dunno man, must have been shitty for him since the release of the movie....all the reviews, online hate, people were not holding back. And now to get up the stage with 5 other people and being the only one being booed. Must hurt.

Wasn't really feeling the Women Women Trailer, but then again it's a teaser and not really a trailer trailer. I was expecting a story type trailer anyways, this was more badass women which I've seen already.

I do like how it looks cinematography wise tho.

IconGrist

Wasn't really feeling the Women Women Trailer, but then again it's a teaser and not really a trailer trailer. I was expecting a story type trailer anyways, this was more badass women which I've seen already.

I do like how it looks cinematography wise tho.

I liked how each setting had its own visual identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom