• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjimbo

The Wonder Woman trailer was cool. Not much story wise, but I liked the WW1 imagery and the general feeling of Themyscira. I just hope it doesn't start feeling too silly like in the first Captain America movie. I'm alone on this, but the First Avenger really bothered me in that respect. It had little to no regard for the period it was set in.

I wonder how the action scenes are going to look to not make Batman look useless.

everyone here's looks way to OP and then there's Ben. I bet he's the tactician that'll be cool

Loxley

Also, props to WB for learning from last year and just straight-up releasing this shit online ASAP before the shitty cam footage.

Maddocks

Okay Synder...you can stay....

Footage looked great, Ben rocking the by the sea beard was great, him even having a lighter tone when around Diana was great too, everything was great.

dat my flash, suit looked good, the power he gives off is amazing and I love it.

guek

Banned
The Wonder Woman thread is doing okay, but I think that's largely because Snyder has nothing to do with it.

Can't blame people for being wary of Snyder by this point. The WW thread is very positive. Y'all can't start having fits just because OT doesn't fall over themselves praising something front to back.

I was also wrong about the WW trailer. Shame! Dishonor!

ReiGun

Some people just cannot stop shit posting.

I'm all for not liking something, but some people have hated literally everything about DC's films. At some point, you wonder when they'll just figure out it's not for them and move on.

And before someone starts in on the "fanboy persecution complex" bullshit, I say the same thing about people who hate everything about the MCU. Or most anything really.

also I have no idea why people are hating on the Cyborg suit?

His name is Cyborg and he looks like a Cyborg...

Okay...

It's accurate to Cyborg, which puts it at a disadvantage to begin with.

I'm not into the Flash prototype suit, but I'm holding out hope for the upgraded suit. Most disappointing is the Superman suit staying the same.

Does everyone at DC hate normal comic Barry? He's not blonde, and instead of a generally laid-back guy in both the TV and the movie he gets turned into a dork who resembles Wally more than not. I suppose you could argue that comic Barry is boring, but his personality is different both ways.

Not a big complaint because Barry is my fave and I love Gustin's take on the character (minus when he's an idiot which is 25% of his screen-time).

a916

It's accurate to Cyborg, which puts it at a disadvantage to begin with.

I'm not into the Flash prototype suit, but I'm holding out hope for the upgraded suit. Most disappointing is the Superman suit staying the same.

That's the beautiful thing... they'll have new suits every movie to sell toys.

I don't regret a single criticism that I said or anyone else said leading up to the movie. Because of the bad RT, and legions of fanboys complaining, a superior sequel appears on the horizon. I am so ready for this Justice League. Kinda curious as to why flash doesn't have traditional yellow and red lightning, but who cares, this trailer was dope.

jmood88

I'm all for not liking something, but some people have hated literally everything about DC's films. At some point, you wonder when they'll just figure out it's not for them and move on.

And before someone starts in on the "fanboy persecution complex" bullshit, I say the same thing about people who hate everything about the MCU. Or most anything really.

Maybe you do but this thread is filled with people constantly turning any complaint outside of this thread into people irrationally hating DC movies/Snyder.

a916

I love the contrast in the JL footage. It's not dark dark, but the darks are darker and the color is punched up. Really dig it.

ReiGun

Maybe you do but this thread is filled with people constantly turning any complaint outside of this thread into people irrationally hating DC movies/Snyder.

Fair enough, but the persecution complex is far from the only pattern of shit posting behavior that ruins DC threads. So I think it's bs to only point that out.

Can I say, my one fear was already confirmed in the very first shot of that trailer.

I hate obvious sets instead of location shoots.

Loxley

Can't blame people for being wary of Snyder by this point. The WW thread is very positive. Y'all can't start having fits just because OT doesn't fall over themselves praising something front to back.

I was also wrong about the WW trailer. Shame! Dishonor!

Oh I couldn't give a hot-rotten shit if folks in OT liked or disliked the Justice League/ Wonder Woman footage, I'm not one of those folks who gets upset when everyone criticizes the DCEU. Hell I really didn't like BVS myself, my point was simply that it seems folks are more open to being optimistic about Wonder Woman because Snyder isn't involved.

While I'm not into The Flash's proto-suit, I'm happy with his cowl. No chinstrap and wings are nice to see.

aq9A7y2.png

I am saying this here, too.

The Flash suit is the one he built for himself. Bruce Wayne is going to build him a better suit.

So basically Civil War.

Tabby

We could be 20 years into the DCEU but I still won't forgive Snyder for the lack of Green Lantern in Justice League.

Odoul

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't overcompensate with the humor!

I wonder if Aquaman is gonna be the semi-main character. Trailer sort of plays him up prominently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom