• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it's weird that JL is shot in 1.85:1. I mean, any aspect ratio will do but... I'm afraid people might draw the comparison between this and The Avengers. Maybe I'm just overthinking this though.

strafer

I still think it's weird that JL is shot in 1.85:1. I mean, any aspect ratio will do but... I'm afraid people might draw the comparison between this and The Avengers. Maybe I'm just overthinking this though.

I'm fine with that. The more I see the better.

And let people do comparisons...I dont care about that.

IconGrist

Do you think they have an actor or actors to play the Green Lanterns or are they still deciding?

If there is truly no GL in Justice League I imagine they at best have some names they'd like to get but haven't approached anyone yet with the GL movie still so far off.

antovolk

As glorious as all those big 2min+ trailers last night were, the only issue I have with a lot of them (aside from JL as that was just a 'footage sizzle'), is that we won't get actual teasers - for WW, Kong etc....

jmood88

Finally watched the WW and JL teasers (busy all day damnit!)

Wonder Woman: Gal slaying it. That moment with her on the field under a shower of bullets...omg. "what I do is not up to you" ...that lasso! Visually I love how it seems very varied. A couple of dodgy looking effects shots which im sure will be cleaned up, but overall, Im so incredibly excited for this.

Justice League: FUCK. I couldn't help but smile during the Bruce/Flash interaction. So perfect and fantastic levity. I was worried from comments that this was a quipfest, but as usual internet hyperbole is on level 10, it works, and as long as the humour is kept within contextual situations rather than just vomited out in every scene like MCU then it should be fine. Visually Im excited that it's 1.85:1. Have a feeling the movie is going to looke insanely larger than life. The Flash suit looks fucking cool as hell too.
Speaking of Internet hyperbole lol

shingi70

Banned
Man that trailer and he little bit we know has me wanting to know more and more about the movie. Some things to note

The scene with the Olden dudes burying the mother box is a apart of the opening prolouge. It's also a different Mother Box than the one that Silas uses to save Victor.

The Costume Barry has in his Lair and on the promo image looks to be the homemade suit, and the not the one Bruce gets him later on.

Bruce goes to Recruit Barry and Arthur, while Diana goes to Recruit Cyborg.

The last bits if the trailer with four of the seven together is them going to clean up the parademon nest Gordan tells them about.

Cyborg shows up as a normal guy hinting that he either has a flashback or his robot parts are techno organic and he can choose to look like regular Victor Stone.

All three of them need a quick flashback.

Cyborg is easy to to understand, Flash too. I think the most unfamiliar people are with is Aquaman so I hope there is a lot of backstory. Aquaman is badass. People need to know that.

But yeah, there is also a Flash and Aquaman movie coming 2018.

640px-Aquaman_Kingdom_Come_01.jpg

shingi70

Banned
Shame, I'm seeing a ton of Facebook posts saying that Harley Quinn is dressing like a slut. Someone even posted roller derby Harley which makes no sense.

I hope, if they decide to include Wally West in the DCEU, that he is a kid.

Robin should be a kid, too. Aquaman should have Aqualad. Lex making Superboy. I doubt we'll see Arrow in the DCEU tbh.

Bam, Young Justice 2021.

strafer

I hope, if they decide to include Wally West in the DCEU, that he is a kid.

Robin should be a kid, too. Aquaman should have Aqualad. Lex making Superboy. I doubt we'll see Arrow in the DCEU tbh.

Bam, Young Justice 2021.

Stephen Amell would freak the fuck out if they announce a GA movie. But I can see it happening after the show is done. Which I see happening after this one.

Ahasverus

Hell no to kid Robin. Batman would never risk a kid to face any Gotham's freak. It's just an unadaptable part of the mythos to the real World. Robin should start at 16 /at the very, very least/. 23 is the ideal.

Also Dick who is probably the only alive Robin must be a midfle aged guy in this universe.

Hell no to kid Robin. Batman would never risk a kid to face any Gotham's freak. It's just an unadaptable part of the mythos to the real World. Robin should start at 16 /at the very, very least/. 23 is the ideal.

Also Dick who is probably the only alive Robin must be a midfle aged guy in this universe.

I was talking about someone like Tom Holland. When I say kid, I don't mean 10 or 12, but 15-18.

Simo

Ok let's discuss the batsuit changes.

16zcdBJ.jpg

Besides the obvious new neck, there's also a new ears shape and more open eyes along with more pronounced frown. The suit somehow manages to looks slimmer AND more ripped. Do I see a new cape support shape? It seems very similar to the Arkham origins

I think it looks great now.

Looks great! The armor panels reminds me a lot of the New 52 suit.

The only issue I have is the color of the suit. I wish it retained the gray/black combo because as it looks in that shot it's hard to see and make out the emblem due to it blending in with the rest of the suit.

Supes looks great but then they've only slightly tweaked his BvS suit but its still a new suit. lol
13718526_10210466617170025_3898249381230076464_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom