• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
https://twitter.com/realamberheard/status/883126102822068224

Amber Heard‏Verified account @realamberheard 5m5 minutes ago

Water break
@prideofgypsies
@creepypuppet
#aquaman

DEF-gLgUQAAiIB6.jpg:large

Official pics of the Justice League toys from Mattel in the packaging.
You can see a Parademon on the back of the Batmobile packaging. If the DC Comics Multiverse line doesn't get a Parademon, I might pick the basic one up. Not sure if I'll get any of the other basic figures, though they at least seem much better than the Batman v Superman ones.

A whole bunch of Justice League cups, popcorn bowls, bottles, keychains, etc: http://justice-league.goldenlinkeurope.com/

Press the arrows on the sides or the menu button to scroll through the stuff. There's a lot. Each item in the pages is also a separate pic you can right-click and press view image on if you want a better look at stuff that's being covered by other items, or just want a bigger image. A lot of it has been seen before, but these are much better quality.

^^ Please tell me Batman literally yells "TIME FOR JUSTICE" at some point in Justice League.

I'd pay good money to see that.

re: SDCC

http://deadline.com/2017/07/justice...elberg-ready-player-one-comic-con-1202125266/

Well, Warner Bros. is going to give attendees a Comic-Con to remember with superheroes and Steven Spielberg. The Burbank-based studio will be taking over Hall H on Saturday starting at 11AM to show off their platinum 2017-2018 slate.

The Justice League gang will be there with Ben Affleck (Batman), Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman), Jason Momoa (Aquaman), Ezra Miller (The Flash) and Ray Fisher (Cyborg), not only talking up and showing off their Nov. 17 release, but also Christmas 2018's Aquaman from director James Wan.

+Ready Player One, Blade Runner 2049, etc.

+rumor of a Batman tease

Superman is dead. Why would Cavill be there?

Am I blind? Where is that rumour coming from?

You mean the Batman rumor? It's from a separate twitter account. Not the reliable sources. My fault not making it clear.

Also, at least for the press release on JL for SDCC, Zack Snyder has sole directing credit. Guess it makes sense since Tony Gilroy isn't co-director of Rogue One.

IconGrist

Superman is dead. Why would Cavill be there?

You mean the Batman rumor? It's from a separate twitter account. Not the reliable sources. My fault not making it clear.

Also, at least for the press release on JL for SDCC, Zack Snyder has sole directing credit. Guess it makes sense since Tony Gilroy isn't co-director of Rogue One.

No Cavill credit. It's like WB isn't sure how they want to handle how Superman is marketed in this movie. Sometimes Cavill is credited, sometimes he's not. Sometimes Superman is in the promotional material, sometimes he's not. Make up your minds, WB.

Ashhong

No Cavill credit. It's like WB isn't sure how they want to handle how Superman is marketed in this movie. Sometimes Cavill is credited, sometimes he's not. Sometimes Superman is in the promotional material, sometimes he's not. Make up your minds, WB.

I feel like it's because we are seeing pieces of the marketing. Like, the popcorn tubs are obviously for November. By then they will probably have shown Superman and will be crediting him properly. In July though? They want to keep it "a secret". Maybe?

Boke1879

Does it matter? We know he's coming back.

Or...he's just not available. He's probably still doing Mission: Impossible and can't make it. Dude's still in the fucking movie.

Personally I'd rather not be spoiled on superman's scenes. The part of JL I'm looking forward to the most after Flash, Aquaman and now WW.

I feel like once Annabelle:Creation finally hits and and positive reception stays the same and breaks the bank WB will announce Sandberg as Shazam director. And as soon at IT knocks it out of the part, Andrés MuschiettI'd getting named JLD director.

Had no idea he was directing anabelle. Horror Directors (like Raimi and Wan) usually have that dark, sense of humor I love, he could be a good pick.

I was thinking, with the new Justice League Trailer coming soon I hope they use some orchestra score instead of rock music.

I dont know how things work regarding trailers but it would be cool for it to be our first exposure to the danny elfman score .

I kinda like the recurring theme of using White Stripes songs. Hardest Button to Button was oddly fitting. And Come Together, by Gary Clark Jr, was pretty cool.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp

I hope he doesn't show up in the trailer, his comeback should remain unspoiled.

Top Bottom