• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

Loxley

At this point I want Lantern or MM in the DCEU just for the sake of color balance in the group shots :p We need some green in there.

I want them not doing green lantern at all

iF8xOmx.png

Ashhong

Gals face kind of throws it off. She should have a tougher look. Love it overall though

15 more minutes!!

Is there at least a live blog somewhwre that we can follow?

Ahasverus

We did it fams, our Lord and Savior Geoff is gonna bless us with Flashpoint and erase Academy Winner Suicide Squad from canon.

All is good.

LionPride

Banned
If this Flashpoint joint is DoFP in terms of resetting shit(so people can shut the fuck up) and not DoFP in terms of quality, we in business

Maddocks

So hyped, I have been saying we getting a flashpoint movie since they casted JDM, no way you cast him just for a cameo. Vindication!

have to cross post, because I'm that excited for it. My boy flash, not only getting his movie, but flashpoint....almost brings a tear to my eye.

LionPride

Banned
No protectors

No Lanterns

No Kryptonians

My ass my end up paying to go see this shit and I'm not happy bout it. If they end up 2 for 2 this year...

Top Bottom