• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

I think would need some clarifications on this

Do you mean Superman appears in general or where he enters the movie? Because what if there's flashbacks or dream sequences?

And does it have to be Superman? What if Clark enters first?
As I said. His return. No flashbacks, dreams or visions. I was using Superman for Clark, too.

Ross61

Everybody in JL except Fisher is problematic. Just have to deal with it. It’s not like MArvel is any better in that regard.

What if Affleck leaked that tape himself so he'd have an excuse to leave the DCEU

/deusex

lol I've been of the mind that Affleck is on his way out of the DCEU for ages now. Never bought his talk at Comic Con over the summer. Not that I wanted him out, just that it seems obvious that he's not going to be playing Batman for much longer after Justice League.

Now I kinda want him to leave.

Everybody in JL except Fisher is problematic. Just have to deal with it. It's not like MArvel is any better in that regard.

I'm a little afraid to ask, but what's Jason Momoa's problem? I know about Cavill and Gadot, haven't heard anything on Momoa though.

strafer

What if Affleck leaked that tape himself so he'd have an excuse to leave the DCEU

/deusex

You really think a studio is that tough that they wouldn't let an actor leave if he wanted to? Come on now, if Ben wants out he would just walk the fuck out.

No need to leak anything.

Ross61

lol I've been of the mind that Affleck is on his way out of the DCEU for ages now. Never bought his talk at Comic Con over the summer. Not that I wanted him out, just that it seems obvious that he's not going to be playing Batman for much longer after Justice League.

Now I kinda want him to leave.

I'm a little afraid to ask, but what's Jason Momoa's problem? I know about Cavill and Gadot, haven't heard anything on Momoa though.
Think there was video of him years ago saying a rape joke.

Jerked off in front of his mom :/

tumblr_lvz48seanJ1r4filmo3_500.gif

Alienous

So Steppenwolf is Darkseid's nephew in this, apparently? That's a shame - the most interesting part of Steppenwolf to me, barely knowing the character, is that he's Darkseid's uncle. Being so fearsome/respected that elder family members follow your command is a great way to portray a character as a formidable leader.

So Steppenwolf is Darkseid's nephew in this, apparently? That's a shame - the most interesting part of Steppenwolf to me, barely knowing the character, is that he's Darkseid's uncle. Being so fearsome/respected that elder family members follow your command is a great way to portray a character as a formidable leader.

uhhh source?

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I keep hearing people say they changed him to the his nephew instead of uncle, but I can't find the original source of that.

One of the magazines said it last week or so. Could’ve been a mistake by them, because the idea of Steppenwolf getting bossed around by his nephew is unusual.

Dead

well not really...yet
Some incident went down with him at a groceries store back in the day before MOS came out. I can't go into details right now but I bet somebody will explain it better.
I saw Henry Cavill at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly

Raptor

I saw Henry Cavill at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly

What the fuck is wrong with henry?

:(

strafer

Bens JL tour will be interesting to follow, I wonder if they'll ask him about the Weinstein stuff or if that's off limits for now.

Ross61

But honestly, will WB really act? Cavill dated a 19 when he was 33 and said some "All Lives Matter" like things. And he's still Superman.

Cheebo

Banned
But honestly, will WB really act? Cavill dated a 19 when he was 33 and said some "All Lives Matter" like things. And he's still Superman.

How is any of that comparable to groping multiple women against their will?

None of what Cavill did is considered illegal or abusive to women. Affleck's actions are. The TRL video is #1 on Twitter right now. Affleck's days at Batman are dead.

Ross61

How is any of that comparable to groping multiple women against their will?

None of what Cavill did is considered illegal or abusive to women. Affleck's actions are.

So you're saying what Cavill wasn't some creep shit? And from a personal standpoint fuck any all live matter type.

Cheebo

Banned
So you're saying what Cavill some creep shit? And from a personal standpoint fuck any all live matter type.

Weird age range of a girlfriend/dumb political views are far less career damaging than sexually assaulting women against their will.

Which is what Affleck is currently being accused of by multiple women today.

If companies were going to fire people for what they've said, no superhero would be left standing. Captain America would've been sacked years ago. It'd be, like, The Flash and two of the Spider-Mans surviving.

Actions are different here and where the issues with Affleck arise.

Ross61

Weird age range of a girlfriend/dumb political views are far less career damaging than sexually assaulting women against their will.

Which is what Affleck is currently being accused of by multiple women today.

Affleck's career is dying today. It's over.

We're not going to act like what Cavill did wasn't a fireable offenses or the "grooming" and other creep shit imploed when you're choosing someone that much younger than you.

Top Bottom