• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

Seems like another new poster

DAZZrb4U0AAY4Vr.jpg
phew that's awesome

The Doible Toasted review will be worth it solely for the possibility of Korey Coleman dressing up as Diana and either praising the movie to high heavens or ranting against the DCEU.

Turns out Wonder Woman won't have a scene in the credits. Apparently the producers stance is to leave it up to the director whether they want one. So I guess Ayer did?

Also, re: reactions to Zack Snyder. Dude totally has some passionate (crazy) fans who go on about a conspiracy against DC movies that don't exist... but sometimes you see trash like,

and it's like, how deranged you gotta be to say he hates his mother who passed away because you don't like a Superman movie he made.

Turns out Wonder Woman won't have a scene in the credits. Apparently the producers stance is to leave it up to the director whether they want one. So I guess Ayer did?

Also, re: reactions to Zack Snyder. Dude totally has some passionate (crazy) fans who go on about a conspiracy against DC movies that don't exist... but sometimes you see trash like,

and it's like, how deranged you gotta be to say he hates his mother who passed away because you don't like a Superman movie he made.

Trash woman. I do think many of the overzealous fanboys can be lame but some of his critics are far worse. Case in point that tweet

duckroll

Why give attention to toxic people, especially those who are notable or public figures in any way? They're just gross and should be ignored.

Why give attention to toxic people, especially those who are notable or public figures in any way? They're just gross and should be ignored.

You are right, but it just upsets me. Usually I can ignore stuff I can't stand, however, sometimes you gotta say somethingi and put the spotlight on it.

Another topic. DCEU so far hasn't been much for kids. Wonder Woman seems to be the most approachable for children at the of 10-14. However, it is a period piece so it raised some doubts on how many kids will actually see this movie.

Ahasverus

I only care about BronsonLee's and Lionel Mandrake's opinions.

Also, I know you'r dying to know if my sanity will survive this reviews cycle.

Isn't that Nostalgia Chick?

That's a weird troll, coming from her.

Oh God. I used to love watching Lindsay. She's said some even more dumb shit about Snyder fans...

Code:
[SPOILER][IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAaTMPhW0AAB6ed.jpg[/IMG][/SPOILER]

Then when someone who's black calls her out, she says it's just a dude thing then.

dan2026

I feel like Wonder Woman might have a chance of being the first genuinely good DCU movie.

She was the only part of BvS that worked well for me.
Granted I've learned to never underestimate WBs incompetence.

Effect

Oh God. I used to love watching Lindsay. She's said some even more dumb shit about Snyder fans...

Code:
[SPOILER][IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAaTMPhW0AAB6ed.jpg[/IMG][/SPOILER]

Then when someone who's black calls her out, she says it's just a dude thing then.

Still find it interesting that when people put out comments like this they are alway surprised and upset that there is push back. Its like they convinced themselves their opinion is one everyone naturally would agree with. Then as said they keep moving the goal post when called out and will never back down. Just take the L and move on.

Boke1879

Yea I think it's best we don't give that stuff any attention in these threads.

But yea. It does seem to go past movies and turn into a legit hate for the man. Like he personally wronged them.

back to Kenzo's point. It does seem like WW can definitely play the the younger audience better than SS or BVS can do. Action, light hearted mixed in with a serious movie should do that.

I just hope this really resonates with young girls and boys for that matter. Because it goes past this movie. Gal is going to be the face of WW for a while. Young girls are going to look up to her for the foreseeable future and I'm sure she can take on that role as well.

Effect

Same. Ideally I would love for young girls and boys to idolize Wonder Woman instead of Batman. I don't think a lot of the hero worship for Batman is healthy in general, especially when it comes to young kids. Never have to be honest.

I hope all the girlfriends out there drag their boyfriends to see WW and not the other way around.

I've been (not so) subtly trying to convince my girl to watch it opening weekend but she's not very excited yet. Her expectations are super low (she hated BvS and Suicide Squad even more) so it'll be even sweeter when she ends up liking it.

My fiancé can't wait to see this thing. Not just because of the fact that Wonder Woman is going to be a badass and empowering female lead, but also because she has the hots for Gal in a bad, bad, bad way. Lmao.

strafer

My fiancé can't wait to see this thing. Not just because of the fact that Wonder Woman is going to be a badass and empowering female lead, but also because she has the hots for Gal in a bad, bad, bad way. Lmao.

Dude, use that to your advantage and have her dress up for sexy time.

You can thank me later.

bryanee

Same. Ideally I would love for young girls and boys to idolize Wonder Woman instead of Batman. I don't think a lot of the hero worship for Batman is healthy in general, especially when it comes to young kids. Never have to be honest.

Well I dont think kids see the psychological issues that Batman has like we do. They see a guy in a cool costume stopping the bad guys. Kids don't over think this stuff like adults do.

Top Bottom