• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Community Thread [Summer of Superfriends]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

Criminal lack of cupcakes.

This Zoom really doesn't sound like Zolomon. All the demon imagery is again making me think of Daniel West, maybe the Rival or Black Flash.

I'm not sure of the comic zoom but I am okay with the idea that he is more of a demon.

I mean we are going to have 6+ speedsters before the season is over we need some way to make sure they don't feel similar :p

Shaanyboi

Banned
Check out the new Flash promo! Atom Smasher turns giant and we get a look at Jay Garrick.

Hopefully if he sticks around and we end up getting a Green Lantern on Arrow...

2634615-atom_landing.jpg

Magwik

Banned
Has anyone posted the Arrow EW interview yet? Anyways it confirms that
Constantine is helping bring back Sara
and Marc teases that there will be a ring in the premiere which many interpret it as Green Lantern teasing but the cynic in me thinks Ollie and Felicity are going to get married .-.

Tabby

Has anyone posted the Arrow EW interview yet? Anyways it confirms that
Constantine is helping bring back Sara
and Marc teases that there will be a ring in the premiere which many interpret it as Green Lantern teasing but the cynic in me thinks Ollie and Felicity are going to get married .-.
Well I mean
they did show Oliver putting a ring into the cupcakes.

Personally like the hawkman look, I'm getting really hyped for legends of tomorrow. At first I wasn't sure about it, first trailer kinda sold me though

So I finally finished watching the Dragoncon panels and I think my disdain for the segment of Arrow (and the Flash too though it's not as rabid) fans whose primary interest seems to be their favorite ship grew from watching it all.

Man, Flash looks like it might actually keep the quality it had last season which would be great. :) Multiple Earths will definitely keep the show from getting stale. I do wonder though if Wally West will be from the main Flash's timeline or a different one.

GulAtiCa

well I messed it up then fixed it, but I only did it in case people didn't want to see it. I didn't want to see the Diggle outfit, but ooops, thanks NeoGAF

No, I mean the "spoiler" tag does nothing on Mobile version. Shows up fully visible. Better to just link to it next time, in that case. :)

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Just finished The Flash season 1...its quite a disappointment to me. There's so many things that doesn't make sense at all.

And Iris West. wow.

Rooster12

Man, Flash looks like it might actually keep the quality it had last season which would be great. :) Multiple Earths will definitely keep the show from getting stale. I do wonder though if Wally West will be from the main Flash's timeline or a different one.

Isn't Kleisberg moving on to Supergirl though? Who's writing Season 2?

He seriously needs to go back to writing Arrow and save that show.

Loved that Flash trailer. Who is that big Bane looking guy? I'm not too familiar with the Flash universe.

Atom Smasher. The son of the original Atom.

He's in the JSA....not really affiliated with Flash that much.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Guys, spoilers:
Felicity is on the show so you should probably get fucking used to it already

Guys, spoilers:
Felicity is on the show so you should probably get fucking used to it already

This what I'm saying. Also:
you're probably outnumbered by Olicity-shipping CW watchers, so you should probably get used it. Or I guess hate-watch until the end of time.

ZeroX03

Banned
Olicity drama is a huge part of the show's fandom, it isn't going anywhere. I've accepted it and Emily Bett Rickards is hot as hell as long as she's not crying so it's tolerable.

Kreisberg and Berlanti are still EPs who are in charge of the direction. They do Arrow, Flash, Legends and Supergirl. They wrote the story for Arrow's season 3 finale, and Berlanti wrote the story for the season 4 opener.

Supernatural has no stupid romance....the show sucks now but at least they ain't doing that shit.

You're right, Supernatural is a stupid bromance. Love interests (and female characters who may potentially become love interests, or really female characters in general) don't live nearly long enough for the show to become about a romance.

Tabby

Olicity drama is a huge part of the show's fandom, it isn't going anywhere. I've accepted it and Emily Bett Rickards is hot as hell as long as she's not crying so it's tolerable.
Agreed.

As much as I hate Olicity and prefer for Oliver to just get with Laurel like originally intended, at this point as long as Felicity reverts to fun quirky nerdy Felicity with minimal drama I'll be satisfied.

Yeah, if there's less shitty drama it might not be so bad, hopefully.

I'm not sure how big shipping, specifically "Olicity" is on the male end but the show's viewership is still majority skewed male despite the fanatical, very vocal and equally annoying insanity of the teen and 20-something females who watch this show and flood social media with the shipping nonsense.

Atom Smasher. The son of the original Atom.

He's in the JSA....not really affiliated with Flash that much.

Kreisberg isn't the main show runner though, I'm pretty sure he's more in a support role for Ali Adler.

zulux21

If Felicity and Oliver "romance" garbage is just as bad as last season I will drop Arrow. That's how I'll "deal with it".

I will continue to watch arrow for the same reason I watch it now, to keep up to date with the flash.

I've found small bits of arrow decent but most of it hasn't been my cup of tea, just watch it for Barry Allan and full information for the Flash series lol.

Magwik

Banned
Supernatural has no stupid romance....the show sucks now but at least they ain't doing that shit.
Supernatural is worse because any interesting character dies to make more screen time to pander to the shippers. At least Arrow explores other characters more.

Cisco's going to try and name all the Earth 2 villains this season, but Jay's going to keep cutting him off and telling him they already have villain names. It's going to be glorious.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Smallville season 11 is an actual thing, so that's out.

Arrow S4 |OT| The Dahrk Side will make you powerful
Flash S2 |OT| What if Grodd was one of us?
Supergirl |OT| It's a bird! It's a plane! It's that one guy's cousin!
Legends of Tomorrow |OT| The Leftovers
Gotham S2 |OT| WHAT'S ALTRUISM?!?
Arrow S4 |OT| Justice League Dahrk
Flash S2 |OT| Faster than a speeding blackhole
Supergirl |OT| Danver's Anatomy

Ok, this looks far better than the other preview, hope for S4 is back.
Also, with that machine gun bit, they have finally finished transforming Felicity into dammit Chloe O'Brian.

giveittomenow.gif
I'm hyped as fuck for this :D

When is the Flash soundtrack gonna hit again?
I'd like to know this as well. Both of Arrow's soundtracks hit around this time of the year, so I assume it should be soon.

FFFUUUU---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom