• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Community Thread [Summer of Superfriends]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raven might actually be off limits because of Titans and TTG!. There's plenty of other villains that could work though. Nyssa would also make sense in a semi-mystical team. Slade could be haunted by Shado's actual ghost for a change.

Okay - new pitch.

Nekron is raising an army of all the greatest fallen warriors of the Arrowverse. Constantine puts together a team to stop him. Nyssa joins because of all the League of Assassins zombies, Slade joins because of Shado and Wintergreen.

Joni

Amell just ruined wrestling for me. It was apparantly fake. He is hanging out with not-Sting.

12003272_922790437806224_2470754271958188595_n.jpg

Sometimes you need to put your differences aside for a good cause. So today... Stardust and I presented Emily's House in Toronto with a check for $297,557 and helped open the Dream Space Playroom in memory of Oliver "Odd Sock Ollie" Muirhead. Can't really put into words what a special morning this was. The people who work and volunteer and Emily's House are actual real life superheroes. The Muirhead family should know that their Son left a wonderful impression. And forgive the break in character for a moment, but Cody Rhodes is one of the most selfless, genuine human beings I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. What a day. SA

Kreisberg plays word association with Flash characters:

http://www.newsarama.com/25873-flas...ts-vandal-savage-actor-prepares-for-role.html

Barry Allen:
“New love.”

Iris West:
“Face from the past.”

Caitlin Snow:
“Brrrr.”

Cisco Ramon:
“Metahuman.”

Harrison Wells:
“Alive?”

Joe West:
“Stalwart.”

Ronnie Raymond:
“Bravery.”

Henry Allen:
“Heart.”

Jay Garrick:
“Broken.”

Patty Spivot:
“Delightful.”

anaron

Vixen's last two episodes have been great. I'm sad that no one here seems to be into it

Oliver's dig at the metahuman prison. LOL

Vixen's last two episodes have been great. I'm sad that no one here seems to be into it

Oliver's dig at the metahuman prison. LOL

I'm literally just waiting on them to compile the whole thing into one episode. That 3-4 minute short life ain't for me.

Other than Batman of Shanghai, which was sublime.

anaron

I'm literally just waiting on them to compile the whole thing into one episode. That 3-4 minute short life ain't for me.

Other than Batman of Shanghai, which was sublime.

I think most people are just waiting for the entire thing to come out.

ah ok, hopefully it wins you and others over. :)

the brief flying sequence in today's ep coupled with the fantastic music was really beautiful and made me even more desperate to see Mari in live action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom