• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Community Thread [Summer of Superfriends]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned
My favorite OT titles involve modifying the name of the show, and mods don't dig that. Hotline Miami 3 OT was great, sad they changed it.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Alright, follow me through a journey for this thread title suggestion, study the dialog:

6GvaoQ2.jpg

The Flash S2 |OT| I'm Coming

ZeroX03

Banned
So Stephen Amell has been keeping very quiet about the flashbacks this year, but he did mention one of the actors names was Ryan... It's happening!

It's not happening I'm clearly kidding. Where the Arrow OT at?

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
So Stephen Amell has been keeping very quiet about the flashbacks this year, but he did mention one of the actors names was Ryan... It's happening!
Of course it is!

constantine-matt-ryan4esal.jpg

:D

Oregano

Oh god how I wish all that cheesy Olicity crap was because Ollie has had the Black Mercy plant on his chest for the last six months!

ZeroX03

Banned
I'll make one if whoever called it doesn't step up. Warning you guys in advance, I'm a huge Olicity shipper.

If you’ve noticed there hasn’t been a lot revealed about this year’s flashbacks, that’s for good reason. What we can tell you: expect an Easter egg and a big twist.

No Easter eggs will escape my sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom