• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Community Thread [Summer of Superfriends]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Banned
Yeah, I'm thinking after the criticism of this season the Arrow writers are going to learn from their mistakes and hit it out of the park next season.

You have a lot more faith in the writers than I do. These are the people who thought that having Slade job to Thea was a great idea.

Wiktor

You have a lot more faith in the writers than I do. These are the people who thought that having Slade job to Thea was a great idea.

I think Slade was underused in his episode, but there was nothing wrong with that fight scene.

ZeroX03

Banned
11109556_435986563236102_1548723331229183661_n.jpg

Wiktor

Slade can't rise until he falls.

Slade can't rise until...

Slade can't rise...

Slade rise...

Ra's!

Heh. Honestly..this was what dissapointed me. I wanted them to show him as broken, pathetic and sad. So that in the end he would finally give up and start to work on his redemption arc.
Pretty much every villain Oliver faced was a pure shit with little redeeming values. But Slade? Before Mirakuru Slade was a genuinelly good dude.

DeathyBoy

Banned
Heh. Honestly..this was what dissapointed me. I wanted them to show him as broken, pathetic and sad. So that in the end he would finally give up and start to work on his redemption arc.
Pretty much every villain Oliver faced was a pure shit with little redeeming values. But Slade? Before Mirakuru Slade was a genuinelly good dude.

There's no way that Shado having a sister, and Slade still being alive, aren't going to factor into a future season of Arrow.

Wiktor

There's no way that Shado having a sister, and Slade still being alive, aren't going to factor into a future season of Arrow.
I hope so. I hope ultimatelly Slade and Arrow will be forced to reconcile. Maybe during rescue mission saving the son Slade forgot he had :D

Quick bump for the thread since The Flash and Arrow OTs were just locked. We'll keep this thread in regular Off-Topic for a few more days before the transition over into Community. If you have any questions, please send me a PM.

I finished season one of Arrow last week
so glad tommy is dead tbh fuck him

started season 2 yesterday and can't say I'm surprised to see that Malcom Merlin is still alive. I gotta say I'm really enjoying Arrow and I can't wait to start The Flash.

mooncakes

Any guesses on how they introduced green lantern? The missing pilot, Ferris air,and Ollie drivng to coast city at the ending is hinting something.

Neoxon

The no movie characters thing is going to get weird because in about 2 years we are getting a Flash movie. How the hell do they do the no movie characters rule with that???
They made an exception for The Flash on account of its success.

Xemnas89

They made an exception before it aired, given Geoff Johns can do pretty much whatever he wants at DC.

Indeed he can for better or worse. They have said they can pretty much do anything they want with the Flash show so in this instance it's for the better.

ZeroX03

Banned
So, did you make the Arrow (left) or Flash (right) top 25 Justice League of GAF?

tukuty.png
hufgxj.png

FlashGAF #1, Wally West #1!

Xemnas89

So, did you make the Arrow (left) or Flash (right) top 25 Justice League of GAF?

tukuty.png
hufgxj.png

Oh snap look who's in third place. No way I was going to be able to touch you two lol. I really didn't jump in much till around episode 14.

Disappointed by my output on the Flash side but I guess that and how low I am on the Arrow side, an improvement still over last season I think but I joined that one a couple months into the season. I'd probably be higher if I watched live and posted as the episodes aired.

Just finished the flash finale.

Tags because wasn't certain of the spoiler policy in here yet
Wells is my favorite villain on any comic show by far, so cool even in jail. His interactions with Cisco were pretty cool.

Eddie had a huge pimp moment when bringing the food to Iris........ Iris is very hot

The whole Eddie/reverse thing :0!
1408.gif
This was an amazing first season. My favorite of all the comic book seasons. Arrow s2 is second.

And I know it's marvel, but AoS both season at the bottom of barrel for me

Any guesses on how they introduced green lantern? The missing pilot, Ferris air,and Ollie drivng to coast city at the ending is hinting something.
They frequently mention Coast City and go to Ferris Air. It's ridiculous at this point.

tukuty.png
hufgxj.png

Lucky number 7 in both threads.

CRITICAL HIT

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
It's going to be crazy once The Flash hits Netflix. I expect a LTTP thread a week off that shit.

jrDev

Oh man, reading through this thread spoiled season 2 of Flash for me. Not knowing anything about Flash comic storylines, had no idea Caitlyn Snow was Killer Frost. And I don't like that idea, I like Caitlyn a lot. :-/

ZeroX03

Banned
Oh man, reading through this thread spoiled season 2 of Flash for me. Not knowing anything about Flash comic storylines, had no idea Caitlyn Snow was Killer Frost. And I don't like that idea, I like Caitlyn a lot. :-/

More huge spoilers: she actually spells her name Caitlin.

Magwik

Banned

tukuty.png
hufgxj.png

I would have had a higher spot if it wasn't for my 2 week ban earlier in the year :(
#3 for FlashGAF is pretty good tho

Wiktor

Damn...during S3 of Arrow I had two bans and switched primarly to different forum because of how depressing it was here and yet I still made 600 posts :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom