• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Community Thread [Summer of Superfriends]

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I'm pretty much happy with what the show is, but I'd enjoy The Flash even more if they didn't spend a third of every. single. episode re-explaining every. damn. thing.

Go back and read the Flash thread and you'll see that they don't even explain it enough for some of these people.

ZeroX03

Banned
Subtlety doesn't really fly in these kinds of shows. People also don't remember things week to week too. They introduced a power dampener and anti speedster nanos in ep22 and yet still people were still confused as to why Wells wasn't escaping in ep23.

ReiGun

Don't forget people asking why the Rogues continue to steal after getting the gold gun despite Cold saying, in that very episode no less, that they do it for fun and not money.

So sometimes, people even forget things said like five minutes prior to the credits. :p

Both extremes are wrong.
Not saying they aren't.
I think we're missing the important part.

King Shark exists in the Arrowverse.
1899039-king_shark_im_a_shark_secret_six_35.jpg

No

EDIT - Oh wait, you meant the city, not the show... My bad. Then probably yes, the city does.

Waynetech does. I'd imagine that Gotham is kicking around somewhere.

Unless you mean the show, in which case, no.
Thanks, so it does... hmm... I guess Batman doesn't since he would be known world wide by now.
----
So, um, where the fuck did Slade get the footage of Shado Oliver saw when he entered Slade's office? Does anyone remember that? what the fuck Slade you were so cool :(

Oregano

Until told otherwise, I'm assuming Penn and Teller: Fool Us in set inside the Arrowverse.

Wait until Merlyn blows their mind.

EDIT:

So, um, where the fuck did Slade get the footage of Shado Oliver saw when he entered Slade's office? Does anyone remember that? what the fuck Slade you were so cool :(

Maybe it was actually her twin?

I dunno how they would make something like king shark in CW

Like you could make a point that they've given us grodd but he was also mostly in shadow and only spoke telepathically. I hope in season 2 they go all Kelsey Grammer and give him an actual voice lol

So reading the Arrow/Flash wiki, and apparently at some point Robert and Moira Queen attended a fundraiser held by Ted Kord.

I do not remember such a thing occurring. Apparently it was all the way back in S1 in The Undertaking

Huh

Well it was Alexi Oliver pissed off and Slade deadified him so Anatoli might still be cool with him.

Probably, but according to Alexi, it didn't matter who Oliver's friends were. He could no longer be associated with the Bratva.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
So reading the Arrow/Flash wiki, and apparently at some point Robert and Moira Queen attended a fundraiser held by Ted Kord.

I do not remember such a thing occurring. Apparently it was all the way back in S1 in The Undertaking

Huh

Don't remember that, but they've definitely referenced Kord Industries.

Mariolee

So, did you make the Arrow (left) or Flash (right) top 25 Justice League of GAF?

tukuty.png
hufgxj.png

FlashGAF #1, Wally West #1!

It's really bizarre. I feel like I should've been on the Flash list since I spend most of GAF on the Flash thread, but I realized I probably lurk a lot more than I post. I'm like the opposite of ZeroX03.

Some might say...I'm the reverse.

It's really bizarre. I feel like I should've been on the Flash list since I spend most of GAF on the Flash thread, but I realized I probably lurk a lot more than I post. I'm like the opposite of ZeroX03.

Some might say...I'm the reverse.

"Some might say I'm the reverse" is going to be FlashGAF's "You have failed this city."

Book it.

Joni

I don't think they actually went but that it was just them preparing to go out the mansion, they did talk a lot about Ted Kord during the first two seasons. It would have been a perfect way to set-up Brandon Routh's appearance if they weren't forced to change him into Ray Palmer.

Don't remember that, but they've definitely referenced Kord Industries.

I don't think they actually went but that it was just them preparing to go out the mansion, they did talk a lot about Ted Kord during the first two seasons. It would have been a perfect way to set-up Brandon Routh's appearance if they weren't forced to change him into Ray Palmer.
See I don't remember Ted EVER being brought up

So uhh, I just saw the trailer for the next episode of iZombie and the actress who plays
Sin
is going to be in the episode, I guess that's where she's gone. o_O

Joni

See I don't remember Ted EVER being brought up
It is often very low-key, like Tockman working for Kord, stealing from Kord Industries.

So uhh, I just saw the trailer for the next episode of iZombie and the actress who plays
Sin
is going to be in the episode, I guess that's where she's gone. o_O
She left for Scream mostly. I believe she is the Neve Campbell surrogate for the TV show. But she had guest stints on different shows, like The Librarians where she hardly got to speak.

Wiktor

I thought that was 'Iris, you're my best friend' given that's said every fucking episode.

So..what you're saying is that at their emotional core Arrow is about Oliver banging hot chicks and making other lesser men jeleaus, while Flash is about epic friendzone. :)

You know, Thawne keeps saying Run, Barry, Run because that's what Henry says to young Barry the night Nora was murdered. What a dick. I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom