• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Off-Season - Crisis on Infinite Reruns

tim1138

Rumor is that the character Chris Wood was cast as for Supergirl is the person from the pod from the season finale and is
Mon-El from the Legion of Super-heroes

ZeroX03

Banned
Rumor is that the character Chris Wood was cast as for Supergirl is the person from the pod from the season finale and is

That'd be cool. And make a lot of sense, and have a lot of story options. Even if I'd prefer a more interesting Legionnaire.

But remember Bleeding Cool is the same website that said that Patrick J. Adams character was Alan Scott. So let's just wait a few more hours to see what's official.

ZeroX03

Banned
cant wait for the flash sizzle real

Don't expect much more than old footage. They've got one episode shot and VFX take a while. Last year was the "Zoom is Coming" trailer that didn't have much other than a few voiceovers.

Then have it break immediately, being replaced by worse helmets after each episodes.

7eec6417241f4ad0ca39e169d4646689.gif

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

That would be cool.

This is so weird for me because I was organizing my comic collection on a whim earlier this week and was going through some of my old floppies. Every once in awhile I would stop to read a story that I remembered liking and
Action Comics Annual #10
was one of them. The big feature in that was a
retelling of Mon-El's origin

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Barry has superspeed, so why wouldn't he be able to tape 4-5 episodes in a week?

They should have an episode where Barry goes too fast, can't slow down, and everything around him is basically frozen. Cheapest bottle episode ever.

Magwik

Banned
I just wanna know how then plan to merge Supergirl in. Can't believe they ended S2 with literally a CoIE setup and didn't follow through

ZeroX03

Banned
Schechter also confirmed that Chris Wood's character is the one in the pod in the Season 1 finale.
Lends a bit of credence to the Bleeding Cool rumor. We know it's a guy now, sorry Power Girl fans.

Top Bottom