• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Off-Season - Crisis on Infinite Reruns

tim1138

Flash sizzle reel looked great, Wally's suit looks great in motion.
I'm glad they're still playing up Barry as the villain in the Flashpoint timeline.

Xemnas89

So I'm guessing the locked up reverse flash from the trailer is the one barry knocked out at the end of season 2. I guess he grabbed him sped back to the new timeline and locked him up. I like that they're doing two big bads this season. I guess they couldn't let go of having a speedster villain but still wanted to do something different so they just decided on two villains.

I'm reading in some places that the Legion of Doom assembling for LoT S2 is a direct result of Barry's time fuckery. Did they really say that? 'Cause it'd be awesome if true.

So I'm guessing the locked up reverse flash from the trailer is the one barry knocked out at the end of season 2. I guess he grabbed him sped back to the new timeline and locked him up. I like that they're doing two big bads this season. I guess they couldn't let go of having a speedster villain but still wanted to do something different so they just decided on two villains.

As long as the speedster villain isn't the endgame one this time, I'm fine.

Maddocks

Flash of course looking great, never was a doubt it would remain the top cw superhero show.

Very happy to see Reverse Flash back, I do wonder how Barry was able to capture and lock him up as he shouldn't have his powers, but from some of the clips seems like he does...its all very weird and I shouldn't ask to many questions since we are so far out of the actual show airing.

ZeroX03

Banned
Felton, who plays Julian Dorn, took the microphone next. "Last time I was here, I was representing a franchise symbolized by a lightning bolt," he pointed out. "Any character I play you should see as a threat."

Maybe he's Alchemy/Element's more stable half?

Flash of course looking great, never was a doubt it would remain the top cw superhero show.

Very happy to see Reverse Flash back, I do wonder how Barry was able to capture and lock him up as he shouldn't have his powers, but from some of the clips seems like he does...its all very weird and I shouldn't ask to many questions since we are so far out of the actual show airing.

Barry still has powers.

ZeroX03

Banned
FELICITY TO APPEAR ON FLASH

REPEAT, BEST CHARACTER IN THE SERIES TO APPEAR IN EPISODE 2

I'm guessing there's been nothing on the Arrow front?

Panel hasn't started yet.

The Flash Season 3 |OT| Now Whos the Villain, Flash?!

The Flash S3 |OT|
giphy.gif

Pachimari

So who are these JSA people? Does this mean that Vixen isn't a regular if she is not on the Legends team?

I can't get excited about anything else.

ZeroX03

Banned
So who are these JSA people? Does this mean that Vixen isn't a regular if she is not on the Legends team?

I can't get excited about anything else.

Oh Madridsta, you're very nice but have terrible taste in DC TV. Vixen and Steel are regulars, the rest of the JSA are not.

ZeroX03

Banned
Asked if the show would introduce Bart Allen, Todd Helbing said that they hadn't talked about it, but "anything is possible." He added that "Legends of Tomorrow" will affect "Arrow" more than "The Flash."

The show can't introduce Bart before I'm a writer on it, I'll bring you Bart, Max and XS and it'll be amazing.

Pachimari

Oh Madridsta, you're very nice but have terrible taste in DC TV. Vixen and Steel are regulars, the rest of the JSA are not.
Wait, terrible taste?

I'm LOVING The Flash, Gotham is my favorite show, and Legends is alright entertaining when I'm in the mood. Supergirl I haven't given a fair chance, but yeah, Arrow is rubbing me the wrong way but I hope they shake it up next season with the new team and all. :)

Good to know Vixen is a regular!

ZeroX03

Banned
Apparently Legends will affect Arrow more than Flash.

Looks like Amell posted the S5 reel early
Looks incrediblely underwhelming

I thought it wasn't too bad. The new team idea looks fun.

Wait, terrible taste?

I'm LOVING The Flash, Gotham is my favorite show, and Legends is alright entertaining when I'm in the mood. Supergirl I haven't given a fair chance, but yeah, Arrow is rubbing me the wrong way but I hope they shake it up next season with the new team and all. :)

Good to know Vixen is a regular!

You don't love Captain Cold. Terrible taste confirmed.

Who isn't hyped for the Legion of Doom?

Dayum, that looked good for The Flash. Not Larry Allen. Wally. Wally looks good. Now I want to see those two race and see Barry taking another L.

Also, Barry definitely played himself. Ramon Industries sounds sogood.gif

ZeroX03

Banned
Apparently Supergirl won't be part of the December crossover. I guess it'll be a while before she's brought in.

Diggle is in Chechnya as a Flashpointed Uber driver.
Not really.

I was expecting more people would talk about the Daniel West looking speedster but maybe I'm just late to that.

Yeah we've known about him for a week. Looks more like Black Racer I think.

Altered, not alternate.

Pretty minor distinction that even Barry has trouble making.

That The Flash S3 trailer deserves its own thread.

Could just put all three trailers in one.

Top Bottom