• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Off-Season - Crisis on Infinite Reruns

Pachimari

Sölf;210849987 said:
I still have 2 episodes of Legends left, but dear god, the show is horrible. I mean, there are some fun parts, especially when the show doesn't take itself too seriously, but my god the serious parts are as bad as Arrow S3. And it's such a shame, because I was hyped as hell in the beginning.
I have six episodes left, and it's a drag to get through, although it is interesting at times. Arrow was also a drag and j gave up on Supergirl. But I'll get back to Supergirl now that it is part of the CW universe.

Heads up for this thread:

The Comic Con Arrowverse panel is this Saturday

3:30 - 4:15 : Supergirl
4:15 - 5:00 : Legends of Tomorrow
5:00 - 5:45 : The Flash
5:45 - 6:30 : Arrow

(All times listed Pacific time)

This thread should be a lot of fun then.
Thanks for the time! Though I need countdowns, I'm so bad at time zones. :(

I probably gonna get spoiled on Supergirl and LoT tomorrow. I might watch a few episodes before then.

Sölf

I have six episodes left, and it's a drag to get through, although it is interesting at times. Arrow was also a drag and j gave up on Supergirl. But I'll get back to Supergirl now that it is part of the CW universe.

Supergirl actually gets better after roughly the halfway point, but I get the feeling, Legends actually gets worse. People say the shows becomes good near the end... so, are the last 2 episodes good? Because I really didn't like EP 13+14.

Pachimari

Sölf;210850416 said:
Supergirl actually gets better after roughly the halfway point, but I get the feeling, Legends actually gets worse. People say the shows becomes good near the end... so, are the last 2 episodes good? Because I really didn't like EP 13+14.
Yeah I heard that, which is another reason I'll get back to it and give it a chance. I'm gonna watch LoT episode 10 tonight.

I don't think Supergirl ever got better. In fact it probably got worse as it went on as it repeated the same mistakes again and again. Finale was awful.

strafer

asking the most important question

x4IBH75.png

ZeroX03

Banned
The Flash S2 soundtrack is on Spotify!

JAY GARRICK WARNS OF A MAN CALLED ZOOM 🔥🔥⚡️

LET IT SNOW VILLAINS ❄️❄️❄️

IconGrist

About how long does it take for Conan clips to hit online after they air? I don't have cable so I can't watch the Arrowverse cast until it's uploaded.

Dysun

I don't know if its an expectations thing or what but I found Legends to be a ton of fun, and enjoyed it way more than the last two seasons of Arrow and Supergirl

I don't know if this was posted here (sorry, if it was, send me to the Phantom Zone, wait, no, please, don't do that):

The first season of Supergirl will air on The CW with 2 episodes back to back every Monday, beginning on August 1 at 8 p.m., just in time before the start of the second season on October 10!

strafer

I don't know if this was posted here (sorry, if it was, send me to the Phantom Zone, wait, no, please, don't do that):

The first season of Supergirl will air on The CW with 2 episodes back to back every Monday, beginning on August 1 at 8 p.m., just in time before the start of the second season on October 10!

What about the Netflix deal?

ZeroX03

Banned
Supergirl S1 soundtrack (along with The Flash S2) is live on iTunes.

Harnessing Anger, My Name is Jonn Jonzz, World's Finest, oh damn.

e: Amell casual af on that interview

Platy

WHat does she mean they NEVER asked her for a musical episode ?

Where is the Musical Meister when you need him ?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Conan on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBG7Ash54jo
Conan is wrong about 40s showtunes. He is famous for a show that does old niche references all the time.

Conan summed up every Flash fight scene ever pretty well. And I loved The CW smoulder.

As for all the Aquaman and whoever else rumors, I'll believe it when I see it. Seems like sites are just throwing shit at the wall and hoping something sticks. It's probably just a tiny Easter egg like when Barry and Cisco went to Earth 2.

how cringey was Conan?
What is it with NeoGAF and cringing? Everyone's always talking about it. I don't think I've ever really cringed at anything my whole life, but people around here can't seem to go a minute without doing it!

Anyway, I've been a Conan fan for 20+ years. He's awesome. These Comic-Con shows have been hilarious. Really looking forward to see the casts of Suicide Squad and Game of Thrones on Saturday and Sunday.

Conan has always been my favorite. He kinda summed up The Flash fights perfectly lol, I wonder if he actually watches the shows.

Some Tidbits:

JWS won't be at comic con
Grant just tweeted that there will be a sizzle reel for season 3 week and half worth of footage

When is the panel? Will it be streamed live?

3:30 to 6:30 PM Pacific time tomorrow, broken into 45 minute segments by show:

http://arrowverse.tv/2016/06/27/comic-con-panels-arrowverse-shows/

Heads up for this thread:

The Comic Con Arrowverse panel is this Saturday

3:30 - 4:15 : Supergirl
4:15 - 5:00 : Legends of Tomorrow
5:00 - 5:45 : The Flash
5:45 - 6:30 : Arrow

(All times listed Pacific time)

This thread should be a lot of fun then.

ZeroX03

Banned
No live streams, unless someone gets a Periscope going, but news is usually reported immediately and all of them are pretty short so it should be three hours of random stuff dropping. Also vids and things come out quickly.

I'm excited about Legends and Supergirl. Legends can go in any many different directions, and Supergirl seems to be getting a soft reboot with all the new casting and location change. If Calista's signed a contract we might get word on her too, but I'm fairly certain she'll be down to a recurring special guest. Arrow is a pretty known quantity at this point, and I expect something like "we're doing Mirror Master, for real this time!" from The Flash.

Here's A Conversation with Stephen Amell and Friends from NerdHQ if anyone's interested.

Top Bottom