• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Off-Season - Crisis on Infinite Reruns

strafer

VpLZkpy.jpg

Okay, I see it now.

ZeroX03

Banned
Kinda has a goofy Quitely look to his face.

Nothing that interesting out of Supergirl. Legends starting now, apparently some kind of video. They've shot even less than Flash and Arrow so don't expect anything.

strafer

Kinda has a goofy Quitely look to his face.

Nothing that interesting out of Supergirl. Legends starting now, apparently some kind of video. They've shot even less than Flash and Arrow so don't expect anything.

Hey, Cavill is missing.

3 supermen under one roof

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Damn, that's a line up. I always thought CW should have done a Star Girl show (before they had Supergirl, obviously). I hope they nail the Mid-Nite costume, too.

Here's hoping Hoechlin is alright in the role. Guy was okay on Teen Wolf since his character was stoic so he rarely had to break out the big guns, but he definitely seemed just a bit too bland to be intentional at times.

Xemnas89

Right now legends definitely has the most potential. They have alot of good ideas going into season 2 and I hope they can pull it off. Having the reverse flash already makes it a must watch.

Top Bottom