• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Off-Season - Crisis on Infinite Reruns

I can't take Batman in the Arrowverse. If only because of the writers doing some bullshit to make Oliver school him.

But hey if it leads to a meta joke of someone saying Oliver is just like Batman, then I'm all for it.

strafer

I can't take Batman in the Arrowverse. If only because of the writers doing some bullshit to make Oliver school him.

But hey if it leads to a meta joke of someone saying Oliver is just like Batman, then I'm all for it.

I wanted a Batman line in the fight with Ras.

After he kicked Oliver down the cliff after beaten him I wanted the camera to pan to him and say; The Detective put up more of a fight...CUT TO BLACK.

That would have been awesome.

Penguin

One DC show we always seem to forget about...

CnrqqOKXEAAeLLL.jpg

ZeroX03

Banned
The Constantine stuff sounds too good to be true. Adds credence that it was Matt Ryan who was at the LoT reading.
Throw it on a Friday night with Supernatural (similar shows that can overlap audience) and have your 5 days of DC and they would be golden.

13775832_10101076876872134_6444111122628633065_n.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Batwoman would be nice. I don't really need to see a huge Bat family on The CW though. I can't even articulate why, I'm just not particularly interested. I might be in the minority, but I actually like how they're forced to use more obscure heroes on the TV shows. There are just so many heroes and villains that will never be seen on the big screen. They'll get an Easter egg in the background if they're lucky. So I appreciate that the shows play in thag sandbox.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
If the trying to get Batman rumor is true, I wonder if it could be for Powerless. It'd make a lot more sense.

Penguin

Seems Powerless is getting some positive impressions on Twitter

Granted folks who paid to go to SDCC a day early so very eager fans

ZeroX03

Banned
So they can use that name?

Errr, yes. They weren't allowed to at the start of Legends, but by the final episode of it they were free to introduce the JSA and a good chunk of it's members. No Batman, Wonder Woman or Green Lantern just yet.

tim1138

So they can use that name?

Errr, yes. They weren't allowed to at the start of Legends, but by the final episode of it they were free to introduce the JSA and a good chunk of it's members. No Batman, Wonder Woman or Green Lantern just yet.

The JSA name was never embargoed, Johns blocked them from using it for the title of Legends because aside from the Hawks the show had no connection to any version of the JSA.

strafer

The JSA name was never embargoed, Johns blocked them from using it for the title of Legends because aside from the Hawks the show had no connection to any version of the JSA.

Right. Thanks.

Anyone here watch Powers?

First season was really weak, but second season just finished and the budget and quality have took a huge boost.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone here watch Powers?

First season was really weak, but second season just finished and the budget and quality have took a huge boost.
I have like 3 episodes left in season 2. I can't get over how fucking hot the girl playing the new Retro Girl is. It's just distracting every time she's on screen.

Joni

Thank god! I need him on the CW and he is one of the two Containment people they couldn't move to Vampire Diaries.

He basically gave a non-answer so he doesn't need to cast her on Legends of Tomorrow. They do still need to resolve those last words.

Heads up for this thread:

The Comic Con Arrowverse panel is this Saturday

3:30 - 4:15 : Supergirl
4:15 - 5:00 : Legends of Tomorrow
5:00 - 5:45 : The Flash
5:45 - 6:30 : Arrow

(All times listed Pacific time)

This thread should be a lot of fun then.

Sölf

I still have 2 episodes of Legends left, but dear god, the show is horrible. I mean, there are some fun parts, especially when the show doesn't take itself too seriously, but my god the serious parts are as bad as Arrow S3. And it's such a shame, because I was hyped as hell in the beginning.

Top Bottom