• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Off-Season - Crisis on Infinite Reruns

Credo

It's more likely that this will be your final season than Arrow's final season.

That's what happened with me last season. The last episode I saw was the car getting shot up at the mid-season break, and I never made it back. After that, I decided to just focus on Flash. Never even saw a single episode of Legends, though I'm somewhat interested in watching the first 2 or 3 episodes of that.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
That's what happened with me last season. The last episode I saw was the car getting shot up at the mid-season break, and I never made it back. After that, I decided to just focus on Flash. Never even saw a single episode of Legends, though I'm somewhat interested in watching the first 2 or 3 episodes of that.

I meant it more in the sense of the poster's own mortality, but that interpretation works too.

Joni

13782019_1103266833091916_4502863720886466199_n.jpg

The flashbacks ending is a good thing, they've been absolutely shit anyway the last two season. Arrow is still going to go 10 seasons minimum barring the ratings sinking and even still it'll probably get a couple more even if they have to have all the action take place in a single warehouse and use stunt dummies.

IconGrist

I watched an interview with him and Melissa from SDCC and he looked way bigger than he looks here. He said he hadn't tried the suit on yet. Was it a lie or bad photoshop?

Joni

Smart to 'break' the costume with the belt. Looks quite good.

I watched an interview with him and Melissa from SDCC and he looked way bigger than he looks here. He said he hadn't tried the suit on yet. Was it a lie or bad photoshop?

Or they just did the promotional shoot this week.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I have no issues with the suit considering it's tv, but something looks really off with him in that pic :\

Like above I need to see him in the suit in motion/acting.

edit- the stance he's in does not help at all esp with how they have Supergirl (its her show though)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Also with the all the interviews Ive read lately about his version of Supes, you would have thought the first image of him would have had him smiling

He honestly looked more like Superman at comic-con in a white t-shirt lol Weird photo imo

Joni

Also with the all the interviews Ive read lately about his version of Supes, you would have thought the first image of him would have had him smiling

He honestly looked more like Superman at comic-con in a white t-shirt lol Weird photo imo

This is just the standard smoulder look they have them do on pictures. He'll look normal in the show.

Matrix

This is just the standard smoulder look they have them do on pictures. He'll look normal in the show.

Smoulder or not, something is off about his head. Hell his hair looked better at comic-con lol

Anyway it's basically impossible to top Cavill in looking like Superman for me & that's clouding my judgement.

Hope he does a great job at bringing a different take on Supes to life.

Matrix

Taken from the other thread about Supes...

VpLZkpy.jpg

Looks like Superman here... wtf release such a shitty odd photo of him

Matrix

belt is a bit too thick

and red. what is this, Rebirth Superman with Red boots?

It's almost like they took a little of everything ( even injustice) with a touch of the Supergirl padding to create his suit.

What's wrong with his eyes?

The eyes are the only thing you have a problem with?

His head seems stretched, so does his neck, his expressing is dull, looks like he needs a shave and that pose leaves much to be desired.

I wouldn't be suprised if that suit is a on a mannequin and they photoshopped the rest on.

Top Bottom