• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Off-Season - Crisis on Infinite Reruns

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Felicity's new boyfriend will probably secretly be a disguised Prometheus, who is playing a long-game to get revenge on Oliver for what he did in Russia.

Book it, marks.

Sölf

O0cxb8e.jpg

http://collider.com/superhero-tv-news/

Arrow, telling us the most important bits.

Calista Flockhart returns to Supergirl, but...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/official-calista-flockhart-will-return-supergirl

Calista Flockhart will indeed to return to "Supergirl" as the scene-stealing Cat Grant -- though maybe not as much as fans would like. Warner Bros. Television confirmed Monday afternoon that Flockhart will appear on "Supergirl" season two as a "recurring guest star," starting with the Oct. 10 season premiere on The CW.

It's not yet known exactly how frequently Flockhart will appear, but "Supergirl" executive producer Andrew Kreisberg said that she'll "continue on the show when she can."

"Supergirl wouldn't be Supergirl without the amazing Calista Flockhart as Cat Grant," Kreisberg said in a statement. "We are so excited Calista has agreed to continue on the show when she can. We and the audience love to see her on screen."

More relationship drama.

tumblr_inline_o533tgwdOw1td6a19_500.gif

I'd like Oliver/Felicity a lot more if they could just stick to the two being together without problems and mostly being in the background.

Maddocks

Called Calista Flockhart being recurring guest star the day they announced they moved to the CW. I can tell the future, I need to buy a lotto ticket before my powers run out.

Joni

Let's hope Cat being a smaller presence also means it is unnecessary for her to be out of the loop when it concerns Supergirl. She needs to know Kara is Supergirl.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Hasn't she known since forever now?

Didn't they keep it kinda nebulous? Where Cat would make leading remarks that made it seem like she suspected something but didn't outright confront Kara on it. Plus she figured out Barry was The Flash from only meeting him once. The way I've justified it in my mind is that since Cat has dealt with Superman, she understands the importance in Superman or Supergirl needing to have some normalcy in their lives.

GulAtiCa

I thought she outright knew. I remember there being an early episode where near the end she asked Kara to take off her glasses and seemed to just know.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
So, like, Flash S3's OT is going to be from the perspective of the Flashpoint timeline, right?

I've ruined this gag, right?

Top Bottom