• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Off-Season - Crisis on Infinite Reruns

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Dope poster. I would actually consider framing that and hanging it up in the game room if they did ones in that style for Arrow and Flash too.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Supergirl casts Superman villain Metallo

34t69862.jpg

When international assassin John Corben is badly injured after taking on both Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) and Superman (Tyler Hoechlin), he is reborn by a shadow organization into the Kryptonite-powered supervillain Metallo.

Ummm, shouldn't Metallo already be a Superman villain by this point? We don't need every Superman villain showing up only due to Supergirl being involved in their origin. Most of the villains need to be already established by now.

Magwik

Banned
I'll try my best to keep it tame
he wrote the 2013 film Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, worked on the screenplay for Green Lantern
Alright this article isn't helping
What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?

Do what you love and you’ll always love what you do. I’ve found that that’s true most of the time.
Hopefully this advice didn't come from Bruce Timm

ZeroX03

Banned
Shazam! for Arrow? Yes please.

Here's some Ask Ausiello:

Question: Can we get any scoop on Supergirl‘s version of Maggie Sawyer? I can’t wait to see Floriana Lima in the role. — Chelsea
Ausiello: In short, Maggie “is an ally,” says showrunner Andrew Kreisberg. As a detective with the Science Police — aka the division of the NCPD that deals with “anything that’s out of the ordinary” — “We’ll be bumping into Maggie a lot, and questions of jurisdiction will be coming up,” he adds. “Maggie is a strong proponent for alien rights, which is going to be [a theme].” (Alas, when we tried to bait Kreisberg with the notion that Maggie and Alex will at first lock horns only to later share sparks of a different kind, he… indicated nothing.)
Question: On Arrow, how will Oliver’s role as mentor to the new team members be different from the one he had/has with Roy and Thea? —Diego
Ausiello: “The biggest difference is he’s just more experienced” coming into Season 5, executive producer Wendy Mericle says. “He’s older, and he’s been through more.” That doesn’t mean Oliver will be nice to his new recruits (“Why would he do that?” the EP laughs), but “he appreciates more the significance of being a teacher and what that means. In terms of this universe of martial arts and fighting and training people and what that means, he’s learning there’s value in being a mentor.”
Question: Is it possible that Vanessa A. Williams (aka Francine West) will return in to The Flash Season 3 via Flashpoint, with a different backstory? —Jen
Ausiello: “There are different characters that you will see, some [that have] passed,” co-showrunner Todd Helbing teases, adding that there is “a lot of Easter egg stuff that’s a lot of fun” in the Flashpoint arc.

Looks like Supergirl will be drawing from the Buffy school of metaphor, aliens = lesbians, like magic = drugs!

Top Bottom