• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Off-Season - Crisis on Infinite Reruns

Pachimari

Very interesting with the Black Lightning never. Never heard of this superhero but he looks cool, and I wouldn't mind it ending up at The CW to be part of the Arrowverse. Berlanti writes his superhero shows very similarly anyway.

abundant

I'd love to see Black Lighting appear at the end Green Arrow this year, have him play a larger role in S6 leading to the series finale and then CW could launch a full BL show in 2018 as a replacement.

Never going to happen, unless S5 takes a dramatic hit in the ratings ((like what happened with the Vampire Diaries last season) and seeing how that didn't happen already in S4, I doubt it will happen now.

Penguin

Guess Stargirl was in it as well

CrTbh5pWgAI-htc.jpg

Platy

Wow !

I am impressed that Sarah remains bisexual ... it is rare for a character to come back after a huge heterosexual relationship arc

ZeroX03

Banned
Cape straps are a bit too obvious. Colors are more muted than Kara's. Makes sense if he made his suit years earlier that it's less polished but come on.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I don't know why, but I think the weird collared neck look would have actually worked better in this case.

But I think the real issue is that the actor looks a better Clark Kent than Superman.

Is there a break somewhere in the US Schedule before the crossovers because here in the UK Supergirl starts on the 24th, then Flash on the 25th and then Arrow on the 26th (there's no date for Legends yet but presumably that'll be the 27th) . If there's no break everything will be messed up :/

Everything with Nyssa is best of all. :)
She's also best Oliver's girl, since there's no love nonsense, just kicking ass and hilarious "husband" namecalling :)

Sadly we will won't get anymore Nyssa since Katrina Law has thrown a ton of shade the Olicity fandoms way and we all know Guggie is all about Olicity.

Joni

Is there a break somewhere in the US Schedule before the crossovers because here in the UK Supergirl starts on the 24th, then Flash on the 25th and then Arrow on the 26th (there's no date for Legends yet but presumably that'll be the 27th) . If there's no break everything will be messed up :/
Schedule isn't know yet, but Supergirl might not play a big role in the October cross.

Sadly we will won't get anymore Nyssa since Katrina Law has thrown a ton of shade the Olicity fandoms way and we all know Guggie is all about Olicity.

And because she is doing another show.

Penguin

Schedule isn't know yet, but Supergirl might not play a big role in the October cross.

And because she is doing another show.

Well crossover isn't until Dec, right?

We'll have some off weeks here

Like The Flash will be off during Election Tues
Arrow/Legends will be off during Thanksgiving week

Not sure which week is Supergirl.

Joni

Well crossover isn't until Dec, right?

We'll have some off weeks here

Like The Flash will be off during Election Tues
Arrow/Legends will be off during Thanksgiving week

Not sure which week is Supergirl.

Yes, but of course the question will be if the UK skips those weeks.

Top Bottom