• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Off-Season - Crisis on Infinite Reruns

Pachimari

That pilot description does not sound enticing at all. Would be cool if unmasks at the end of the season to reveal himself as Oliver Queen.

Supergirl casts Dichen Lachman (Agents of SHIELD's Jiaying) as Roulette:

http://comicsalliance.com/supergirl-season-2-roulette-dichen-lachman/

But she's on The Last Ship also.

Guess she will die now.

RIP

Also Anya in The 100 so she's comin' back to the CW.

She does seem to die a lot...

META BRAWL!

Hmm who do we have Livewire, Banshee.... wait or did Livewire die

Nah, they're still alive. Livewire just got shorted out by firemen hosing her.

META BRAWL!

Hmm who do we have Livewire, Banshee.... wait or did Livewire die

There's our Four- Way crossover.

Supergirl, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Flash, Green Arrow, Black Siren, Artemis, Mr. Terrific, Wild Dog, Spartan, Rip Hunter, Vixen, Heatwave, White Canary, Firestorm, Atom and Commander Steel all in the ring. Maybe Vibe, Wally and Jessie depending on how their powers progress this season.

Platy

Wasn't Hex already confirmed to make another cameo ?

I'm gonna need you all to suggest some OT titles, otherwise expect all Felicity references.

Arrow Season Whatever |OT| The one with Drago
Flash Season 3 |OT| Flashpointing at You
Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 |OT| Leaguer than other Justices
Supergirl Season 2 |OT| Superman Season 1

Arrow Season Whatever |OT| Batfamily
Flash Season 3 |OT| Mirror Mirror on the Wall
Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 |OT| You are here just for the villains
Supergirl Season 2 |OT| More Leaguers than BvS

Arrow Season Whatever |OT| Older Young Justice
Flash Season 3 |OT| Grodd in the Jungle
Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 |OT| Like S01, but the Reverse
Supergirl Season 2 |OT| Keeping with the Kryptonians

Arrow Season Whatever |OT| In Mother Russia, the Flashback has You
Flash Season 3 |OT| Did you believe that Allen did ? DOH ><
Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 |OT| Justice Society of CW
Supergirl Season 2 |OT| SHIELD's Superman

MartyStu

Did not expect them to go right at
Mr. Terrific
like that.

Legends of Tomorrow had the best ending of all the series, but the middle of the show was padding and nonsense.

No lies detected.

I feel like the writers had the concept for what they wanted to do in the last episode, and sort of worked their way back.

Magwik

Banned
Legends of Tomorrow S2 |OT| Justice Society of Vancouver
The Flash S3 |OT| Crisis of Infinite L's
The Flash S3 |OT| It's Barry's Fault, again
Arrow Season 5 |OT| We are all vigilantes now
Supergirl S2 |OT| Superman Dies in This

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Arrow Season 5 |OT| From Russia with Felicity

Supergirl Season 2 |OT| Last Daughter of Vancouver

Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 |OT| North American Doctor Who since 2166

Flash Season 3 |OT| Fool Meddle Alchemist

I'm gonna need you all to suggest some OT titles, otherwise expect all Felicity references.

Felicity references?! Urgh

The Flash S3 |OT| I've Made A Huge Mistake
Legends of Tomorrow S2 |OT| A Society of Justice
The Flash S3 |OT| The Ultimate L Edition
Legends of Tomorrow S |OT| A Society and A Legion Walks Into A Bar
The Flash S3 |OT| Mom and Dad Simulator

Da-Kid

Arrow Season 5 |OT| Bigger L's Than Laurel
Flash Season 3 |OT| It Was You, Barry
Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 |OT| My Family IS Still Dead
Supergirl Season 2 |OT| Superman from the 7th Heaven

ZeroX03

Banned
I've been liking Crossovers on Infinite Earths for a while, but I still don't understand exactly how Supergirl is fitting into the damn universe. Seems she'll be a small part in the end of year crossover and then a primary part of the musical?

KonradLaw

No, DC's Heat Wave and White Canary Chronicles is great.

Rory...soloing Vandal Savage with his bare hands.
Badass
tumblr_o616ixItsU1qcwqobo2_400.gif

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I've been liking Crossovers on Infinite Earths for a while, but I still don't understand exactly how Supergirl is fitting into the damn universe. Seems she'll be a small part in the end of year crossover and then a primary part of the musical?

There does seem to be some reluctance to throw Supergirl into the other shows whole hog. I wonder if Supergirl is going to stay in its own lane except for the occasional crossover episodes.

There does seem to be some reluctance to throw Supergirl into the other shows whole hog. I wonder if Supergirl is going to stay in its own lane except for the occasional crossover episodes.

Maybe it's the problem of merging the universes instead of just trapping her in Flashverse, and they do need merge them instead of trapping.

Pachimari

Wow I loved bad Supergirl. That attitude was a whole other side to her. This show is getting better, in fact I might be enjoying this one a little more than The Flash S2.

And the next episode is called Manhunter, and then the crossover happens, and then it'll be about the Myriad, and finally the finale episode. I'll watch one more episode now. Pretty curious where all of this is going.

jwk94

So I just started watching Supergirl. I'm on episode 2. How long does the show keep up the whole "guys have it better than women" thing? That's a subject that needs to be addressed, but they're beating you over the head with it. Let the story speak for itself. You don't need to spoon feed us the lesson.

Top Bottom