• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Off-Season - Crisis on Infinite Reruns

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Saw Whiplash. I assumed they cast Melissa Benoist in a movie about a music academy to get five seconds of singing in there, like she is a fellow student or something. Still, she did good. Made an impression despite her limited time. Great movie, but stupid
Reed Richards dumping Supergirl.
Gordon had it right
humiliating him.

Love that movie, one of my favorites in recent memory.

It does bring up something I've started noticing recently. Everyone is in comic stuff now. I'll be watching Halt and Catch Fire and suddenly realize "Oh yeah, Joe was in Guardians of the Galaxy and Gordon was in Batman v Superman." It's gotten to the point where you can just watch a random movie and there is a good chance a few members of the cast were in a comic book movie or tv show.

We're back tonight with Gotham and apparently the much quieter show, Lucifer.

Really enjoyed Lucifer, glad that's back tomorrow in the UK but have to wait until early next year for Gotham -_-

Anyway, I'm hoping for a Supergirl trailer today. It's about damn time they show it.

AlStrong

Looks weird when he runs and hops to take off. Also, the cape looks super stiff like he's a jetfighter plane. :p

Looking forward to seeing it though.

7pprmH.gif

Joni

The best Supervillain shows, excluding whichever show Reverse Flash is on, are on Fox.

Yay Gotham!

Arrow had DeathStroke and the Dark Archer. Legends of Tomorrow will have Legion of Doom. iZombie has Blaine.
The only one missing a good villain is Supergirl, which is now moving to The CW. The CW usually wins at villains.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I want Superman to be the main villain of Supergirl. Not literally but I think it would be a nice twist if Kara is pumped to be working with Clark, but discovers that they operate completely differently and his presence is less helpful and more stifling to her development. I could see Superman as someone who works unilaterally whereas Kara prefers to work with her team. He wouldn't be a villain in the traditional sense but a hurdle for her to soar over.

VanWinkle

Arrow had DeathStroke and the Dark Archer. Legends of Tomorrow will have Legion of Doom. iZombie has Blaine.
The only one missing a good villain is Supergirl, which is now moving to The CW. The CW usually wins at villains.

Legion of Doom is nothing to me. Malcolm Merlyn and Damien Darhk are people I never want to see again, lol. Reverse Flash and Captain Cold are both still pretty good, though.

I want Superman to be the main villain of Supergirl. Not literally but I think it would be a nice twist if Kara is pumped to be working with Clark, but discovers that they operate completely differently and his presence is less helpful and more stifling to her development. I could see Superman as someone who works unilaterally whereas Kara prefers to work with her team. He wouldn't be a villain in the traditional sense but a hurdle for her to soar over.

I'm prepared for the mid season twist where we find out Superman is actually Henshaw in his cyborg Superman body.

Grizzlyjin

Michelle Gomez I think is the actress' name? She's marvelous in Doctor Who and I loved her small role in Gotham. Certain actors just instantly work in Gotham's unique setting, she is one of them. It probably doesn't hurt that she plays an eccentric character in Doctor Who. It translates well to Gotham's over the top tone. It's more Batman 89 than Begins, so you gotta be able to be comfortable turning it up to 11 with the campiness.

VanWinkle

The actress who played... I think they called her the Lady in Gotham, that woman who organized the professional hitmen, she also played a part on Doctor Who.

Michelle Gomez I think is the actress' name? She's marvelous in Doctor Who and I loved her small role in Gotham. Certain actors just instantly work in Gotham's unique setting, she is one of them. It probably doesn't hurt that she plays an eccentric character in Doctor Who. It translates well to Gotham's over the top tone. It's more Batman 89 than Begins, so you gotta be able to be comfortable turning it up to 11 with the campiness.

Oh yeah, I think I remember who you guys are talking about.

ZeroX03

Banned
Also if you were worried about the Hulu deal meaning you can't stream:

14379925_1754248458183238_4668953229945733711_o.jpg

(Everywhere means US only, if it's anything like Seed then VPNs work easily)

Top Bottom