• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Off-Season - Crisis on Infinite Reruns

Magwik

Banned
I genuinely keep forgetting Lucifer is a show that exists yet alone doing well.
EDIT: Finally got home and fixed my avatar
No, you are.

image.php

ZeroX03

Banned
I just always assumed Lucifer was destined to be a Friday burn off show for Fox that we'd all fondly remember as "what could've been", but that didn't actually happen so...

Magwik

Banned
Man they are really playing up the Legacy angle with Arrow. Either the S1 callbacks are going to be strong (Tommy) or Arrow is on it's last leg.

Penguin

Totally looks like his crotch....

And it's a cool poster but we need more colors. Like that Flash blindly red one from yesterday was deep

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Yeah, either Wild Dog or Artemis is practically guaranteed to be dead by the the midseason as a means of raising the stakes while lowering Oliver's morale.

ZeroX03

Banned
Oh I just saw that Arrow and Flash are doing 23 episodes this year again. They originally said 22 at the TCAs but it was a mistake. Yay.

Yeah, either Wild Dog or Artemis is practically guaranteed to be dead by the the midseason as a means of raising the stakes while lowering Oliver's morale.

Wild Dog seems very throwaway

But Artemis used to be a Canary......

Supergirl s1 spoilers

The one thing that kinda bothered me about s1 was the whole shavon (banshee) multi ep buildup. They were Having such a great buildup to the showdown. Then it all just ended kinda lamely in the cross over ep. Idk I was disappointed

ZeroX03

Banned
Supergirl/Flash crossover was just rushed and not very good. Now for the musical they've got like six months of prep instead of one.

While on the subject of Supergirl, some of the villian costumes were kinda lame in s1 too. Idk I always thought that blue android/women looked cheesy. Red tornado wasn't by favorite ethier. But that's just me
Supergirl/Flash crossover was just rushed and not very good. Now for the musical they've got like six months of prep instead of one.
The chemistry between Kara and Barry was great, but yeah the whole thing really wasn't that good overall.

tonka

Supergirl s1 spoilers

The one thing that kinda bothered me about s1 was the whole shavon (banshee) multi ep buildup. They were Having such a great buildup to the showdown. Then it all just ended kinda lamely in the cross over ep. Idk I was disappointed

that's one of the worse spellings of Siobhán I've seen.

I don't know if that was a thing hurt by the inclusion of the Flash into the episode, since that wasn't the plan at the beginning of the series right?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
That poster is nice. If I liked Legends more, I'd buy it. But maybe I will like S2! *fingers crossed*

Top Bottom