• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kendra is the worst fucking character.

When the only reason the villain is alive is due to innumerable terrible and unjustifiable decisions by the protagonists and weird plot devices, that's just bad writing.

Snart is the only one saving this show.

Briarios

She's been personally murdered by this man over and over again, as has the man she loves ... But she can't find the strength to end that cycle? Really? I can't imagine anyone going through that and not having the anger to end it ... Terrible character moment.

Chucker

I don't know, when the show is good, it's good.
When the show is bad, it's the worst.

Might be checking out for season 2 if it doesn't pull up.

Volimar

If Kendra was anything like her JL animated counterpart this show would be infinitely better.

Hell yes! I'm usually pretty easy on these shows, but that was idiotic. If you didn't want to take out Vandal yet then don't, but don't put her in a character ruining position. Bad writers! Bad!

Luigi87

I can't believe I'm defending this... but the issue is I'm pretty sure Carter won't reincarnate. I think a part of what binds their destinies with Savage and leads them to reincarnation is when he kills them.

Remember, Savage can't kill Carter or Kendra until after their past memories surface, otherwise he can't absorb their life energy, therefore I'd say it's safe to assume Carter can't reincarnate with locked memories/wouldn't if Savage doesn't slay him.

Carter and Kendra don't seek to reincarnate for eternity, they just seek to live out one full lifetime together.

The episode was decent. Cassandra was hot as hell and it's always nice to have a good snart plotline there. This show is dragging on though. Just finish off Savage already. I'm sick of him

Xemnas89

I thought it was good but the way they once again chose to spare savage was annoying. With a few more episodes left it was obvious they wouldn't kill him but the way they went about it was annoying.

I really enjoyed this episode up until Kendra made the dumbest decision in life.

She needs to die already, she automatically became the least likeable character.

I fucking hate the DC shows need to make everyone do the 'right' but stupid thing all of the time. The whole DC TV universe is populated by complete morons.

ZeroX03

Banned
That episode was fantastic until Kendra decided to be the biggest fucking disaster in the world. Had to throw a bucket of cold water over Ray too, he just got a turn at being badass to like "oh yeah my feelings for my ex mean I can't save the world soz fiancee bro".

The Atom stealing Ant-Man's gimmick.

Other way around bucko.

carlsojo

Every time I watch an episode of the Justice League now and see Hawkgirl it's just a cruel reminder of what Arrowverse Hawkgirl could have been.

Xemnas89

Every time I watch an episode of the Justice League now and see Hawkgirl it's just a cruel reminder of what Arrowverse Hawkgirl could have been.

I don't know why they haven't attempted to make Hawkgirl awesome. I thought this episode might be a step in that direction once she got the mace but then she let me down again.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
Of course Prince Doofus would only be useful the one time you don't want him to be

Of course Kendra is soft as fuck and won't kill Savage

This is so hopelessly stupid. A version of Carter she doesn't know. If he died, he's reborn with his memories intact anyway. She could find him at any point in the timeline.

So... What's lost?

Rip needs to toss Savage into the sun and call it a day.

Rip keeps saying that Savage "ended time". Whatever the fuck that means. I'm pretty sure that they are going to go with all of the shit that Rip has been doing has damaged time and he is responsible for the whole fucking thing.

Rip keeps saying that Savage "ended time". Whatever the fuck that means. I'm pretty sure that they are going to go with all of the shit that Rip has been doing has damaged time and he is responsible for the whole fucking thing.

Ending time happens at least once a season on Doctor Who. I still don't know what the fuck that actually means.

Parch

Kendra is ruining this show, and this whole storyline has just turned into some weak ass writing. You can't waste an entire season on this lame plot.

It's such a good idea for a time traveling team and an interesting cast, but they need to come up with some better writing to justify their existence. Even if it was just the time cops chasing these well intended rebels messing with history would be significantly better and more flexible than this lame Savage storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom