• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned
So do
Dr Fate
and
Martian Manhunter
. Chesthair even made a quick joke about
martians
in the last episode.

Yeah but Martian Manhunter is already David Harewood on Supergirl and Fate is possibly tied with Constantine, who knows with that stuff. Alan Scott has been the rumour for a while now.

Sephzilla

Yeah but Martian Manhunter is already David Harewood on Supergirl and Fate is possibly tied with Constantine, who knows with that stuff. Alan Scott has been the rumour for a while now.

Oh shit you're right, I forgot about Supergirl. I just wonder if
Alan Scott
would be off limits due to
DC's Green Lantern movie plans, even though Scott isn't a member of the Corps

ZeroX03

Banned
Oh shit you're right, I forgot about Supergirl. I just wonder if
Alan Scott
would be off limits due to
DC's Green Lantern movie plans, even though Scott isn't a member of the Corps

Assuming it's following the New 52 origin, there would be next to no crossover with the Corps. He could go under a name other than Green Lantern easily if that were an issue.

Sephzilla

Nah.
Savage is behind the Time Masters
!

ceufnfbyorhabwu3qqgf.png

Rip Hunter's multiple attempts to stop Vandal Savage through time travel make Savage aware that time travel is possible, thus Vandal Savage at some point after conquering the world looks into time travel and found the Time Masters

I finally caught up with the latest episode last night and while I enjoyed it (Ray and Kendra's back and forth aside), I was transfixed by the final battle. Not the amazing GC or young rip going to sown on Pilgrim.

The battle was in a warehouse with randomly placed plastic rainwater tanks (the sort that collects rainwater from your home's gutters if you live somewhere that has regular droughts)

ZeroX03

Banned
I finally caught up with the latest episode last night and while I enjoyed it (Ray and Kendra's back and forth aside), I was transfixed by the final battle. Not the amazing GC or young rip going to sown on Pilgrim.

The battle was in a warehouse with randomly placed plastic rainwater tanks (the sort that collects rainwater from your home's gutters if you live somewhere that has regular droughts)

They've used that warehouse before. There's like five different warehouses they use for filming in the Arrowverse that they just rotate between. Sometimes repeating multiple times in a season.

iosefe

ceufnfbyorhabwu3qqgf.png

Rip Hunter's multiple attempts to stop Vandal Savage through time travel make Savage aware that time travel is possible, thus Vandal Savage at some point after conquering the world looks into time travel and found the Time Masters

hell of a swerve if that happens

ceufnfbyorhabwu3qqgf.png

It's be even better if it's "Hereafter's" repentant Savage, and the only way for him to become repentant is to conquer earth.

Joni

Sorry Supergirl, you can't have him, but Legends can!

Although Patrick Adams looks nothing like Supes.

I don't know, has anyone compared his legs to those of Supergirl Superman? The advantage is: you share your educated Alan Scott guess with thousands of people, while I'm the only one with this idiotic theory. It could be worse, I could be predicting
Jay Garrick

ceufnfbyorhabwu3qqgf.png

How do you think the Time Masters were founded? Savage. Thanks to Rip.

ZeroX03

Banned
Big new episode tonight.

#1.13 "Leviathan"
Episode Promo
LONDON 2166 – Rip (Arthur Darvill) takes the team to London in the year 2166, three months before his family is killed.  He believes this to be their final opportunity to take out Savage (Casper Crump) who is, unfortunately, at the height of his power. However, the team discovers two key elements to defeating him – Savage’s daughter (guest star Jessica Sipos) and the means to kill Savage once and for all: competence. Gregory Smith directed the episode written by Sarah Nicole Jones & Ray Utarnachitt (#113). Original airdate 4/28/2016.
The daughter's name is "Cassandra", doesn't appear to be Scandal Savage. Sorry.

LGN113a-0365b-1-b88ab.jpg

Apt101

I'm not sure if Rip Hunter is supposed to be a badass or not. I rewatched the last episode earlier, and they talk as if he's borderline psycho at times and young him even got out the knife. But then when things are going down he's kind of a tool.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
I really hope Arthur Darvill stops trying to act next season and just hams it up like Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell. Also, he needs to drop the downwards tilted head pose, it's ridiculous.

I really hope Arthur Darvill stops trying to act next season and just hams it up like Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell. Also, he needs to drop the downwards tilted head pose, it's ridiculous.

Lol, now that would be fun to see and yes he needs to stop doing that downwards head tilt pose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom