• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni

Huntress feels like they need to continue to redeem her on Arrow first. Nyssa and Katana would be great. Or a miniseries with those three as birds of Prey.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Next season they'll introduce the alien Thanagarian elements to the Hawks.

It'll be great.

Joni

They want more women in the cast, I don't think Hawkgirl is going away anytime soon.
Just bring in multiple replacements. It isn't like they are really using Kendra a lot. And write out Firestorm and Heatwave, even if that means losing two great characters.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
All I know from the past episode is that.. I am in love with Savage's daughter

cassandra-180780.png
And she meshes perfectly with the ham that Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell have.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'd be game for Nyssa to join up. Maybe Vandal Savage gains access to time travel and tries to come up with ways to consolidate his power faster? Vandal and Ra's teaming up would be cool, they've both been around for a looooooong time.

Savage's daughter was pretty cool. I actually expected her to join. Just seemed like they were building up something between her and Snart.

Volimar

Vandal will be dead. God I hope he'll be dead. I can't imagine another season of ineptly trying to stop this one guy. We need a different Big Bad for season two.

Poyunch

I'm confused as to Savage's need to lie to his daughter in the first place. Why not just raise her to be evil? It would have made his life so much easier.

Joni

I'm confused as to Savage's need to lie to his daughter in the first place. Why not just raise her to be evil? It would have made his life so much easier.
It killed her mother. You already have to be very evil to be okay with that.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Jessica Sipos was in Ascension, so he is probably comparing.

Correct. I was only vaguely familiar with the show before, but now I'm intimately familiar with what is allowed on Canadian Broadcast Television.

tim1138

http://tvline.com/2016/05/03/legends-of-tomorrow-season-2-cast-han-solo-female-soldier/

Some descriptions for new characters being cast in season 2. Anyone have any idea who they could be?

No clue about specific characters, but the guy is probably a descendant of Sgt Rock and the girl sounds like she could be a member of the Blackhawks. A live action take on Zinda would be a lot of fun, she's portrayed as white in the comics, but whatever, race has no bearing on her characterization.

kmfdmpig

No clue about specific characters, but the guy is probably a descendant of Sgt Rock and the girl sounds like she could be a member of the Blackhawks. A live action take on Zinda would be a lot of fun, she's portrayed as white in the comics, but whatever, race has no bearing on her characterization.

Lady Blackhawk (with the personality of the pre Nu52 Birds of Prey character) could be very cool on the show, plus having a pilot would make some sense.

ZeroX03

Banned
Will Vandal Savage die in tonight's Legends of Tomorrow? Spoilers: of course he fucking won't!

#1.13 "River of Time"
Episode Promo
CAPTURED – After numerous attempts in many different time periods, the team has successfully captured Vandal Savage (guest star Casper Crump). However, Savage tells Kendra (Ciara Renée) that he can reunite her with Carter (Falk Hentschel) so she struggles with whether she should kill him because that's apparently a logical thing to do. Rip (Arthur Darvill) decides they will deliver Savage to the Time Masters which doesn’t sit well with Snart (Wentworth Miller) and Rory (Dominic Purcell). The duo decides it may be time to jump ship and return to their old life at Fox River. Meanwhile, Savage taunts Ray (Brandon Routh) about his place in Kendra’s life. Alice Troughton directed the episode written by Cortney Norris & Anderson Mackenzie (#114). Original airdate 5/5/2016.
lgn114b-0010b-181006.jpg

Also here's a sexy spoiler photo.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
http://tvline.com/2016/05/03/legends-of-tomorrow-season-2-cast-han-solo-female-soldier/

Some descriptions for new characters being cast in season 2. Anyone have any idea who they could be?

No idea on the characters. But I like what they're saying for the future.

It sounds like Season 2 is going to go beyond the Stop Vandal Savage mission. Thank goodness, because it already started feeling stale halfway through this first season. The concept just wasn't sustainable, so I'm glad they're going in a new direction. Refining the premise can open up more doors for stories they can tell. Maybe the Time Masters get disbanded and they have to repair anomalies in the timeline? That just gives them an excuse to hop around time and have adventures. Drifting away from the singular focus will do wonders for this show.

Volimar

Remember las episode where they finally caught up with Savage and Kendra used that mace dipped in bracelet juice to finally kill Savage once and for all? Great episode.

Joni

Remember las episode where they finally caught up with Savage and Kendra used that mace dipped in bracelet juice to finally kill Savage once and for all? Great episode.

But Carter! I hope the next bad guy just kills both of them.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
No. But he doesn't have that danish accent when he speaks so I thought nothing of it.

Now I looked it up because.

I didn't know until now what accent that was but I definitely knew it wasn't American.

Joni

There are very few people born in America in the cast: Kendra, Sara and Superman only
Valentina Vostok is Danish as well by the way.

Joni

Seems like they want to do something with Sidney Palmer, according to TvLine:
Remember how Ray mentioned that he has a brother named Sydney, who must have gone on to work for Felicity Smoak? We asked Arrow/Legends exec producer Marc Guggenheim if said sibling will pop up in Star City. “[He] is a potential Arrow character,” Guggenheim confirms. “[But] we’ve actually been talking about seeing [Sydney] in Legends Season 2.” (For the record, Ray and Syd are not twins, the EP clarifies. They just happen to have “an uncanny similarity,” as evidenced by that Brandon Routh-like bust.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom