• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned
Couldn't they just fuse together and Firestorm could fix himself by adjusting his atoms? Well the real Firestorm could.

Tonight's episode brought to you by the letter

L

b1bb517f6e03d9fcdfcd6b4bf993e60a.320x320x69.gif

Replace Nas with Ray

ZeroX03

Banned
Snart and Rory here's what you do:
1. Borrow a roofie from Stein.
2. Use it on Kendra. Just tell her the drink is from Carter and she'll do anything you say.
3. Grab her hand while she's knocked out, put the mace in it, hold her hand to smash Savage's face.
4. Save the world.
5. Return to the seventies.

lovetheseventieshrsv8.gif

So Savage can time travel now.

So I'm guessing they stop his Coup, and he retreats to 2015.

Then Team Arrow and Team Flash turn him to ash.

Then the Legends destroy his ashes before Malcolm can revive him

mulac

Is this show actually worth the time investment?

I finally caught up with Flash as of this week (best show), Supergirl is a favourite too and Arrow lost me around mid-season but need to catchup there too.

Never watched LoT after hearing some "rough" comments in the early days - has the show improved anywhere?

I finally caught up with Flash as of this week (best show), Supergirl is a favourite too and Arrow lost me around mid-season but need to catchup there too.

Never watched LoT after hearing some "rough" comments in the early days - has the show improved anywhere?

It's campy as hell & fully embraces the fact it's a comic book show. Kind of need to turn your brain off during it, but it's a lot of fun.

ZeroX03

Banned
Sara is the captain of this ship now.

How much do you care about the story/big picture? Vandal Savage, Hawks and saving the world isn't the best.

Character stuff is pretty good for everyone not named Kendra.

ericexpo

really missed the chance to have carters die all the time, they should have had a new carter every episode that would just die at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom