• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better episode than they have in awhile, there were still bouts of the stupids but it wasn't as offensively bad as it has been the last few episodes.

This episode was great, but I'm unsure how I feel about these new arrangements with Miller, we'll see how it plays out I guess.

I'm hyped for Thanagarians though.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Mick and Snart should have went out together. Ride or die bromance.

I'm still laughing about that last minute attempt to make Sara his love interest. No. Just no.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
It's not a freeze gun, it's a cold gun.

... He really doesn't use it for anything more than a blaster in this series

They are really, really really bad at depicting the powers.

Heatwave's gun should just vaporize people outright not knock them over.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
They really shouldn't have had that loop of people getting knocked unconscious while trying to sacrifice themselves but it was a nice shock to see Snart take the hit in the end, Heatwave is a much better character anyway.

And if Snart is going to be in every DC show, then does that mean he's becoming some kind of time-god? That would be great for 2 reasons, firstly it hopefully means he can drop the sneer down a few notches, and secondly it means that Ray took yet another L and missed out on becoming an immortal time-god thing.

KevinCow

Banned
Am I forgetting something, or are the younger versions of all the characters still at that place with that lady?

Wasn't it a big deal like an episode or two ago that if they didn't defeat Vandal Savage right now and then return their younger versions back to the timeline, then the timeline would set with them having never been returned?

Is that still a thing?

I wish the shot didn't start out of focus but oh well.

2xlEKuB.gif

Bluth54

Am I forgetting something, or are the younger versions of all the characters still at that place with that lady?

Wasn't it a big deal like an episode or two ago that if they didn't defeat Vandal Savage right now and then return their younger versions back to the timeline, then the timeline would set with them having never been returned?

Is that still a thing?

Well after that episode didn't they only spend one episode in the normal timeline trying to stop savage and everything else has been outside the timeline in the ship or the time master's base.

What the fuck.

They can't kill Captain Cold. He's the best character on the show!

What the fuck!

I imagine they know that.

They've played this game with Mick though so it's also weird that they are probably going to go back to the well with a fake out this soon.

Xenoboy

Captain Cold, no ;(
Cold being a arrowverse regular, yes ;D
God, this week has been really awesome. These two coming weeks, oh my.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
Yeah even most of the haters of the show loved Snart. It'll be a big loss for season 2.

More time for barista flashbacks I guess.

Two African American women as regulars on the show? Unlikely, unfortunately.

On a happier note, more Snart for everyone!

MajorMane

Sad to see Snart go. Bar none, he was/is the best part of this show. But I'll be interested to see where it takes the character. (If we get a younger version of him pre-Legends, if we get Earth-2 Mayor Snart, etc.)

Also, if Thanagarians are the Season 2 big bad event and not just a name drop, that means we'll get more Hawkman/Hawkgirl... which, well, I'm not thrilled about.

Joni

That was an amazing episode. Character work is paying off now.
I however expected Snart to use the ring to keep the thing in place, considering how much time they spent on it.
That kiss was bittersweet.

Cafeman

This is the best episode they've made. It all came together with surprises and (surprising) competence. I don't know how Snart came die and yet still be a character. If they get an earlier Snart, wouldn't that change the future where he sacrificed himself blowing up Oculus? * Also, if they do manage to save Rip's family, then what would drive him to the events of this show?? *

Well, anyway great entertainment and I didn't roll my eyes or shake my head one time. 2 big surprises to me - Snart's selfless decision (right after Mick's selfless decision), but also Mick's boot promise HAW HAW HAW! Can't believe they showed that scene.

* starting to hate time travel stories ...

Joni

Rip saw Ray disintegrating. He didn't see him 'die'. Maybe Snart got thrown through time.
Or they just stop themselves from leaving on adventure. Or they'll undo all their mistakes just before they make them.

ZeroX03

Banned
Snart got thrown into a time stream in a show with an established multiverse. So many ways to bring him back between the four shows.

Mayor Snart of Earth-2
Citizen Cold of Earth-3
Young Snart from a Rogue timeline
Punished Snart: A Fallen Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom