• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effect

I could have sworn they were going to freeze someone's hand to keep pressure on the device. Nope. Not sure how I feel about that and I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back in the season finale.

Really? Where has Jay been confirmed?

Hope that means we get old man Jay.

Yeah some of the casting calls were reported on. I think the word was one was Jay. He was suppose to be a professor but not have a large role in the film. At least this first one. Still all rumor, etc. No official confirmations of course but yeah those were the characters they were looking to cast at the moment anyway.

https://deadline.com/2016/05/legend...r-exits-regular-berlanti-universe-1201751213/

EXCLUSIVE: Tonight’s episode of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow involved a shocking development involving Wentworth Miller’s character Leonard Snart aka Captain Cold. I can reveal that the major event is a precursor to a status change for Miller, who was a regular on the first season of the team-up superhero drama series after recurring on Flash. He will no longer be a regular on Legends but has entered a series regular contract with Legends producing studio Warner Bros. TV, with his duties spread over the different Greg Berlanti DC shows, for the time being Legends and Flash.

Miller’s Legends arc was designed to have an end from the get-go as the actor had sought and signed a short-term deal. “We always knew that he wouldn’t be a permanent member of The Waverider,” Legends of Tomorrow, Flash and Arrow co-creator/executive producer Greg Berlanti said in an interview with Deadline. “We also knew we loved him on the show and all the shows, Flash as well.”

So Berlanti and his team pitched Miller a new arrangement where he would have flexibility and recur on multiple shows simultaneously as Snart. “What it really emulates to us is the comic books themselves where there really are a cast of characters,” Berlanti said. While Miller, who also has been filming the Prison Break followup, “won’t be part of the team of Legends on board of The Waverider next year, he will have a very active role on the show.”

So glad he's all around now.

Tabby

Behind on the episode right now but this manipulation could explain why characters have acted very stupidly at times and seemed so out of character in middle of episodes and scenes.

Or what if they unintentionally made them stupid and made up that scene so we'd be happy and think that way.

Luigi87

So now that the Time Masters can't intervene I've determined the most effective way to stopping Savage.

Go back to Ancient Egypt again, except this time go back and kill Carter, or whatever his name at the time was. Just off the guy. That way later on shit doesn't go down with Savage, there is no cycle of reincarnation, and Savage doesn't gain immortality.

I mean really what's the worst possible outcome from this idea? Some people don't get their coffee served to them in 2015?

I really hope the Hawk people die in the finale. It's painful every time they talk/show up. I've seen reference to a 'fresh start' at the end of this season, it should be a shift away from the Hawks.

So now that the Time Masters can't intervene I've determined the most effective way to stopping Savage.

Go back to Ancient Egypt again, except this time go back and kill Carter, or whatever his name at the time was. Just off the guy. That way later on shit doesn't go down with Savage, there is no cycle of reincarnation, and Savage doesn't gain immortality.

I mean really what's the worst possible outcome from this idea? Some people don't get their coffee served to them in 2015?

Or just kill the pair of them in any time period really. Savage can't reincarnate, then blast him.

Two regulars being cast for next season

http://www.newsarama.com/29272-capt...-becomes-the-cw-dcu-regular-huh-spoilers.html

Legends is already looking for two new team members for next season, reportedly a "male in his late-20s to mid-30s is being sought to play a guy who grew up in the shadow of his World War II hero grandfather and has used a Han Solo-like facade to conceal his insecurity — until, that is, the development of super powers enables him to love up to his family legacy."

And a female member of an elite paramilitary team living in the 1940s. "An African-American, she is scrutinized in her time for both her gender and race and thus has worked twice as hard to be a perfect soldier. That said, she blames herself for — and aims to avenge — the death of a team member for whom she had repressed feelings."

The first is most likely a
JSA legacy hero. Starman is another possibility.

Could be, but I seriously doubt they'd make
Stargirl a dude. Unless Starman was himself a legacy, I haven't read much with him. The description really does sound like Johns' JSA Commander Steel, I think it's him.

Could be, but I seriously doubt they'd make
Stargirl a dude. Unless Starman was himself a legacy, I haven't read much with him. The description really does sound like Johns' JSA Commander Steel, I think it's him.
There have been ten Starmen, starting with Ted Knight. Other Starmen would include Ted's sons Jack and David,

Courtney Whitmore, who was a legacy hero taking the mantle of thhe Star Spangled Kid, would eventually recieve Starman's cosmic rod and change her name to Stargirl.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Starman

There have been ten Starmen, starting with Ted Knight. Other Starmen would include Ted's sons Jack and David,

Courtney Whitmore, who was a legacy hero taking the mantle of thhe Star Spangled Kid, would eventually recieve Starman's cosmic rod and change her name to Stargirl.

Huh.

Could be, I suppose.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Thoughts on the Episode

- Thanagar! Oh shit, that Season 2 setup starting already.
- So the team fucking up this entire season is now being explained. Haha, okay. Kinda silly, but I'll buy it. The team being so inept has an in-universe explanation haha.
- Mick with the payback boot smack.
- Sara is the pilot now? I'm cool with that.
- Snart & Sara made me cringe. Good gravy.
- Those were nice final words from Snart.

Better episode than usual. Still some rough spots, but I enjoyed way more than the last couple of weeks. Snart will be back somehow via some time magic next year. Betting on that.

Better episode than usual. Still some rough spots, but I enjoyed way more than the last couple of weeks. Snart will be back somehow via some time magic next year. Betting on that.

Wentworth Miller got a new deal
He'll be a "regular" next season, but instead of being a regular on one show he'll be used across the Arrowverse. Primarily Flash and Legends, but Supergirl and Arrow are possibilities, too

drizzle

Axel Hertz

I mean...

LDxNJHe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom