• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned
Considering
Amell posted the photo captioned as "Old feuds die hard, gonna assume it's a Wilson kid

Joe/Jericho would be at least 36 by that point, the actor certainly doesn't fit that. I guess Slade can have more kids at any point. Maybe him and Captain Boomerang fell in love on the island and adopted?

Xemnas89

Joe/Jericho would be at least 36 by that point, the actor certainly doesn't fit that. I guess Slade can have more kids at any point. Maybe him and Captain Boomerang fell in love on the island and adopted?

Apparently his name is Grant Wilson according to the legends of tomorrow twitter account.

Joni

Ciara Renée has confirmed how the reincarnation works for them: they both have to be dead before they reappear, so no old Carter with young Kendra. She poses another question:
What happens if she does kill Savage and Carter’s not alive? Do they stop reincarnating?? That would put her between a rock and a hard place!

Does anyone else get sick of Savage namedropping people all the time? Every episode he has to mention at least one super famous person that he knew, or got a gift from, or taught everything they know. I get it dude. You're immortal.

Joni

Does anyone else get sick of Savage namedropping people all the time? Every episode he has to mention at least one super famous person that he knew, or got a gift from, or taught everything they know. I get it dude. You're immortal.
They are trying to establish he was important so they can't kill him too early

It's not as annoying as when Cat Grant does it on Supergirl yet.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Passed by a set in downtown today. Sorta maybe spoilers?

Was passing outside the Vancouver downtown courts today (right around where the Trickster/Weather Wizard showdown happened on Flash during Christmas, or the "North Korea courtyard" in The Interview). Bunch of futuristic guard/soldier dudes with LEDs on their suits, but also a couple dudes wearing sorta old-timey looking uniforms? Like maybe eastern European, WW1-esque? Sooo it sounds like maybe there's some time-displacement stuff is happening, I guess?

Didn't stick around. Was across the street, had places to go, and even then alot of crews hate having randos hanging around the set.

ZeroX03

Banned

Was passing outside the Vancouver downtown courts today (right around where the Trickster/Weather Wizard showdown happened on Flash during Christmas, or the "North Korea courtyard" in The Interview). Bunch of futuristic guard/soldier dudes with LEDs on their suits, but also a couple dudes wearing sorta old-timey looking uniforms? Like maybe eastern European, WW1-esque? Sooo it sounds like maybe there's some time-displacement stuff is happening, I guess?

Didn't stick around. Was across the street, had places to go, and even then alot of crews hate having randos hanging around the set.

Oh those competent Legends!

Really hoping this coming episode of Legends is good so that I can wash away the taste of rancid piss and shit this weeks Arrow left in my mouth.

ZeroX03

Banned
After Flash's bummer ending, whatever the hell Arrow was, here's hoping the new Legends episode tonight delivers...

#1.06 "Star City 2046"
Episode Trailer

!! WARNING SPOILERS FOR LEGENDS OF TOMORROW !!
!! WARNING KIND OF SPOILERS FOR ARROW !!
!! WARNING THERE'S NO SPOILERS FOR FLASH BUT MAYBE DON'T RISK IT !!
THE TEAM ENCOUNTERS A VERY DIFFERENT OLIVER QUEEN – When a malfunction sends the Waverider crashing into 2046 Star City, our heroes face a startling version of their own future where they never stop Savage (guest star Casper Crump) and never return home. The city is in ruins and overrun by criminals, which thrills Rory (Dominic Purcell). Sara (Caity Lotz) is despondent over the destruction of her home and stunned when she learns what happened to her old friend, Oliver Queen (guest star Stephen Amell). Wong Kar Wai directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Ray Utarnachitt. The episode will air on February 25 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The CW.

dcslotep65.jpg

Platy

It is the future of arrowverse OF COURSE there would be spoilers for Flash =P

....I think

I mean it is 22 years after the Crisis ....

Joni

Maybe it is just the future resistance trying to get the symbolic thing going

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.

Following up on this, photos from the shoot: http://yvrshoots.com/2016/02/shoot-...casper-crump-in-vancouvers-robson-square.html

Spoilers, obvs.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
We've finally seen what the CW considers old.

We're through the looking glass, people.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Directed a movie called 2046. Zero always includes jokes like that. I wonder if Felicity will have learned to make eggs by now, they forgot to mention that.

oh...it was a joke. i thought that was for real. ignore me as i know not what i say. lol

ZeroX03

Banned
There hasn't been a bad episode yet, breh.

Flash was fantastic up until the last minute, I'm just being mad salty.

I feel that you should already know that this is a win.

Reruns and all.

Timeline changed, in my original timeline Booster Gold was the lead of Legends alongside Ted Kord who was introduced in the stellar third season of Green Arrow. So I don't know what to expect.

WedgeX

Banned
Flash was fantastic up until the last minute, I'm just being mad salty.

Timeline changed, in my original timeline Booster Gold was the lead of Legends alongside Ted Kord who was introduced in the stellar third season of Green Arrow. So I don't know what to expect

Well my night's ruined. This is all I want now.

Volimar

You know what would be amazing? SUPERGIRL/ARROWVERSE SPOILERS!!!

On Supergirl, Astra insists that their plan "myriad" was going to save the Earth. What if it's a plan that prevents Supergirl's Earth from colliding/combining with Arrowverse Earth thus protecting the myriad of universes. Supergirl stops Non's plans just to discover that defeating him means that her Earth is about to merge with Earth 1. The season finales all end with each hero being collected by Rip and watching helplessly as the Earth's merge. Next season each show will have to deal with how reality has changed on this new merged Earth that now has the Supers in it as well as metas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom